Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 07-20-2019, 10:37 PM

Default Yasmin Dornelles-Nanda Molinari TGirl on Guy 3some Update.

Phenomenal TGirl on Guy 3some Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Yasmin Dornelles and Nanda Molinari. it is great seeing them back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and in very sexy outfits and heels. I loved the way Yasmin was fucking her male partner in doggystyle and bulldogg positions balls deep for the 1st part of the scene. and the pov angle and the sound of her balls slapping off of his ass with each thrust. and Nanda topping her male partner in missionary and spooning positions for the 2nd part of the scene. and Yasmin and Nanda shooting their loads all over him to end the scene. Yasmin Dornelles.&. Nanda Molinari's performances were magnificent and erotic. thanks for the Phenomenal Update and introducing your fanbase to these Smoking Hot.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Yasmin Dornelles and Nanda Molinari in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 07-20-2019, 11:01 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Phenomenal TGirl on Guy 3some Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Yasmin Dornelles and Nanda Molinari. it is great seeing them back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and in very sexy outfits and heels. I loved the way Yasmin was fucking her male partner in doggystyle and bulldogg positions balls deep for the 1st part of the scene. and the pov angle and the sound of her balls slapping off of his ass with each thrust. and Nanda topping her male partner in missionary and spooning positions for the 2nd part of the scene. and Yasmin and Nanda shooting their loads all over him to end the scene. Yasmin Dornelles.&. Nanda Molinari's performances were magnificent and erotic. thanks for the Phenomenal Update and introducing your fanbase to these Smoking Hot.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Yasmin Dornelles and Nanda Molinari in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
I need get this kind of footage but bareback now. I m excited in do 3somes non condon, it definitelly ll be sparkling
Old 07-20-2019, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I need get this kind of footage but bareback now. I m excited in do 3somes non condon, it definitelly ll be sparkling
Awesome to hear that you want to get this kind of footage but bareback now. and is excited in doing non condom 3some scenes. and agree that it will definitely be sparkling. and would also love to see more TGirl on Guy 3some Scenes like this in Bareback Style as well.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 07-20-2019 at 11:34 PM.
Old 07-23-2019, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Awesome to hear that you want to get this kind of footage but bareback now. and is excited in doing non condom 3some scenes. and agree that it will definitely be sparkling. and would also love to see more TGirl on Guy 3some Scenes like this in Bareback Style as well.

Dante, Nanda and Yasmin have done bareback before. Any reason why you could not shoot this one bareback?

Was anyone not comfortable with it? Or you require everyone to have the correct medical papers showing a clean bill of health, no diseases?
Old 07-23-2019, 12:36 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_nutty View Post
Dante, Nanda and Yasmin have done bareback before. Any reason why you could not shoot this one bareback?

Was anyone not comfortable with it? Or you require everyone to have the correct medical papers showing a clean bill of health, no diseases?
I did this scene BEFORE start bareback stuff. I already did non condon with Yasmin after that. ALl models in this scene are perfect about tests
Old 08-27-2019, 05:21 AM

Default Yasmin Dornelles-Nanda Molinari TGirl 2 Stars Solo Update.

Astonishing 2 Stars TGirl Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Yasmin Dornelles and Nanda Molinari. it is great seeing them back looking stunning as always and in very sexy outfits and heels and sandals. I really liked how they were stroking and sucking each other's huge girlcocks. and cumming on the bed to end the scene. Yasmin Dornelles is a very attractive and talented TGirl and star that has a gorgeous face and smile,smoking hot body and very sexy tits and butt,confidence,personality,style,virility and a huge girlcock. Nanda Molinarl is a beautiful and talented TGirl that a very pretty face and lovely smile, sexy body,tits and butt, charm and style and a huge girlcock. and their performances in the Friday July 19th 2019 TGirl on Guy 3 some Update was magnificent and erotic. thanks for the astonishing 2 Stars Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to these Smoking Hot.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Yasmin Dornelles and Nanda Molinari in TGirl on Guy Action as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 08-29-2019, 08:54 PM

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's 2 Stars TGirl Solo Update starring Yasmin Dornelles and Nanda Molinari.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 08-29-2019 at 09:29 PM.
Old 08-29-2019, 09:12 PM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's 2 Stars TGirl Solo Update starring Yasmin Dornelles and Nanda Molinari. and on the request for a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3 some scene for Brazil TGirls XXX.
This 2 stars assist forums requests about be more intense then next ones ll also have some blowjob (more 69). It was great and so hot, huge ts side by side is always marvelous in my vision
Old 08-29-2019, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
This 2 stars assist forums requests about be more intense then next ones ll also have some blowjob (more 69). It was great and so hot, huge ts side by side is always marvelous in my vision
Awesome to hear that the next 2 Stars TGirl Solo Updates will also have more blowjobs {69}. and thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. looking forward to seeing more 2 Stars TGirl Solo Updates. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 08-30-2019, 01:00 AM

Default TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene Request.

@Louie Damazo: i would love to see Yasmin Dornelles and Bianca Reis in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. making their male partner their submissive bitch by face fucking and slapping his face with their girlcocks and licking their heels. and taking turns topping him in multiple positions balls deep. and him riding their huge girlcocks and double penetrating him and shooting their loads in his ass and in his mouth and sucking off the nectar from their girlcocks to end the scene. {*Only Yasmin Dornelles.&. Bianca Reis get their dicks sucked,Not the guy*}

Last edited by KnightHawk; 08-30-2019 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Editing Post.