Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 08-29-2011, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADIDABSM View Post
So I was just thinking since there's such a drain on the male talent in Brasil I'm willing to come over & shoot a few scenes for free lol
Me too! :P
Old 09-16-2011, 02:55 AM

Talking

Hi guys I appreciate the feed back and I would like to respond to some of the questions and comments if I could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ast123 View Post
It's not a big deal to some but the forum for Franks Tgirls is dead. No one hardly posts there, And it takes Frank a very long time to respond to you, though I'm sure he is busy. However I also saw a couple of spam postings and I still think they haven't been deleted.
I do look at my forum everyday that I have an internet connection. Their are times when I have been traveling and not had internet an it took me a while to access my forum. When this happens I may take time to respond. If this is the case it means I am shooting in remote locations not being lazy, please have patience it means more content. My forum gets a lot of spam. I am sure others do also I remove them constantly however they always seem to post new ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melone View Post
I just joined after about 2 years. I left the first time because in every close up shot out comes the hand, just kills the whole clip for me. Well I give it another try and now not only feeling on the girls he's in front of the mirror jerking off. Not a big deal for some but for $35 I can do with out.
I have all but stopped entering the frame. Unless the model can't get it up with out my help. which does happen. If I shoot a POV scene I will usually shoot enough footage to make two clips one without me in it then a second clip with the pov. I do have to sometimes shoot in rooms with mirrors it is unavoidable. I can sometimes be seen in the video in a reflection. I have never been jacking off in the reflection. I have too much to think about to do that too.

Mahalo,
Frank
Old 09-16-2011, 03:03 AM

[/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
I can't complain about you guys wanting to feel up on the girls, who wouldn't?

My only problem with franks site will always be the lack of hardcores.
I have asked repeatedly on my site and on my forum about Hardcores and no one seems to care. I look at the top 50 models and the all time favorite shoots, only one is a hard core (Lavinny Albuquerque and Monica Matos) and it went up a month ago. Seanchai and I have talked about this many times and we both thought that no one cared about hard cores on my site.

Mahalo,
Frank
Old 09-16-2011, 05:34 AM

That's a shame. Why don't people like hardcore? Everyone on this forum seems to like hardcore.
Old 09-16-2011, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
That's a shame. Why don't people like hardcore? Everyone on this forum seems to like hardcore.
I like hardcore but I don't want to see it on a solo site. If I sign up to a solo site it's because I want solo. You probably won't see a lot of requests for solo content on a hardcore site either
Old 09-16-2011, 08:00 PM

@Frank

You have a forum and you did read it but you don't fix the problem what for you need the forum? Just simply chit chat? LOL. Anyway your thai stuff is good but one thing you should do is ask the girl cum unless she can't cum. If you check back your video, most of it just end up with nothing, you just start like this naked, touching themself, some dildo / finger action and stroke but without cum that's all.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken View Post
@Frank

You have a forum and you did read it but you don't fix the problem what for you need the forum? Just simply chit chat? LOL. Anyway your thai stuff is good but one thing you should do is ask the girl cum unless she can't cum. If you check back your video, most of it just end up with nothing, you just start like this naked, touching them self, some dildo / finger action and stroke but without cum that's all.
99% or more of all my girls cum. I shoot 2 sets of all girls so the cum shot is in the second set. I think all sites but this one use this same format. Before I agree to photograph a model I ask if they can cum. Sometimes it happens but not very often.

I also try to fix any problems some of the older videos that have become corrupt I can't fix right away. Those are on tape and archived for the redux.

Last edited by Frank; 09-16-2011 at 08:57 PM.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:49 PM

Not to mention those old videos but new videos you also didn't fix it. An example Thayna Lousada which i reported to you in your forum but you just don't care nor fix it.
Old 09-17-2011, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken View Post
Not to mention those old videos but new videos you also didn't fix it. An example Thayna Lousada which i reported to you in your forum but you just don't care nor fix it.

I did answer you in my forum, more than a month ago. "I have checked on 2 different connections and it is working for me. What program are you viewing it in? I use VLC but I tested it in both vlc and windows media player it worked fine on both.
Old 09-17-2011, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post

I did answer you in my forum, more than a month ago. "I have checked on 2 different connections and it is working for me. What program are you viewing it in? I use VLC but I tested it in both vlc and windows media player it worked fine on both.
3 words for you.
Laughing Out Loud.
Why i Laughing Out Loud? Go figure yourself!