Visit Brazilian Transsexuals! Visit Shemales From Hell!

Go Back   Brazil Shemale Forum > Main Category > Brazil Shemale Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-08-2018, 01:03 AM
legault legault is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 761
Default Translation question

hey LD, quick question

In the scene whith rosy and lavinia magale, what was rosy saying when she started getting fucked by lavinia?

She talks a lot and i never understand a word :/
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-08-2018, 02:25 AM
na2smoove na2smoove is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by legault View Post
hey LD, quick question

In the scene whith rosy and lavinia magale, what was rosy saying when she started getting fucked by lavinia?

She talks a lot and i never understand a word :/
Lol I wish I knew too
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-10-2018, 03:57 PM
legault legault is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 761
Default

Should be an easy answer from Damazo...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-10-2018, 04:30 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,060
Default

just saw now

- ARROMBA MEU CUZINHO - Fuck my ass

- EU QUERO LEITE NA MINHA BOCA - I want hot milk in my mounth
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-11-2018, 03:54 AM
legault legault is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
just saw now

- ARROMBA MEU CUZINHO - Fuck my ass

- EU QUERO LEITE NA MINHA BOCA - I want hot milk in my mounth
She is such a good dirty talker. There was something she said right when she started getting banged in doggy something along the lines of "so morena safada ect" i can barely make it out sorry lol

Last edited by legault; 09-11-2018 at 06:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-11-2018, 12:20 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,060
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by legault View Post
She is such a good dirty talker. There was something she said right when she started getting banged in doggy something along the lines of "so morena safada ect" i can barely make it out sorry lol
Just ask and i translate , NP

Morena safada means Naughty brunete
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Terms & Conditions  |   Billing & Support  |   Spam Policy  |   DMCA

©2015 Copyright BrazilShemaleForum.com. All images on this site are original content or licensed material. We hold model releases and IDs for every model and are compliant to 18 USC U2257 Compliant. The records required by Section 2257 of Title 18, United States Code, with respect to this site, and all graphical materials associated therewith on which this label appears, are kept by the custodian of records: Wanderson Batista dos Santos, X Vortex Produções Ltda, Av Nossa Senhora de Copacabana 1302/609, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil. Any misuse, unauthorised use or copyright infringement of these images whatsoever will be met by criminal and civil litigations WITHOUT FAIL.