Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 02-26-2018, 02:49 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
Thanks for your feedback Louie my friend. I agree that Rosy Pinheiro likes topping and pairing her with Luana Pacheco worked very well. and thanks again for the Fantastic TS on TS Flex Update.
This scene was closest thing i could get to put Rosy as bottom assisting requests from this board

For me what matters is get great stuff , not so important who tops or who is botto. I want see REAL HOT ACTION

Just my 50 cents
Old 02-26-2018, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
This scene was closest thing i could get to put Rosy as bottom assisting requests from this board

For me what matters is get great stuff , not so important who tops or who is botto. I want see REAL HOT ACTION

Just my 50 cents
Once again thanks for your feedback Louie my friend. and agree that this scene was the closet thing to seeing Rosy Pinheiro as a Bottom (which is always cool to see). and assisting requests from the members of this forum as well. and also agree that isn't important of which TS Model tops and which TS Model bottoms. it's about getting great footage. which this scene definitely had and featured Real Hot Action as well.
Old 05-19-2018, 12:30 AM

Default Rosy Pinheiro Solo Update.

Wicked cool TS Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com. It is great seeing Rosy Pinheiro back looking very sexy in red lingerie and 2 toned heels. She is a very beautiful and talented TGirl and superstar that has a smoking hot and toned body,charm,personality,style,sexy tits and nice bubble butt,awesome tattoos and a Huge Girlcock that she knows to use very well. and is one of my favorites and I also love the way she commands the action and dominate her partners in scenes that she stars in. and her performance in the TS on TS Scenes and Full TS on Guy Scene that she did were phenomenal. Thanks for the awesome update and for introducing your fanbase to this gorgeous model LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Rosy Pinheiro as a Full Top. Keep up the great work Louie my friend

Last edited by knightrider82; 07-10-2018 at 07:25 PM.
Old 05-21-2018, 02:24 AM

Quote:

Just my 50 cents
this is probably why the forums have been super slow, only knightrider who agrees with everything posts. yeah it matters who fucks who for the fans, thats why we request.
Old 05-21-2018, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legault View Post
this is probably why the forums have been super slow, only knightrider who agrees with everything posts. yeah it matters who fucks who for the fans, thats why we request.
I think part of the problem of why there are so few posters is that the websites point to the main groobyforum.com and not this forum. If you don't know this exists from before that (been that way for I think 2+ years now?!) how would you know to find it?
Old 05-21-2018, 03:13 PM
Administrator

Quote:
But if the one i pick cant do well the scene what u expect i do ? I need provide good stuff then i need adaptate. Be in field shooting means face problems and someone need deal with this

I did Patricia Cambell & Eveline Moura for be a great FLEX scene but Eveline party a lot 1 day before and was very tired then i pout Patricia topping. If u guys cant understand it i m sorry but its a reality i cant run away
Old 05-21-2018, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Completely disagree. That isn't the reason why the forums have been super slow. and as Travans pointed out the websites take members to the Main Grooby Forum and not to this forum. and it's been like that for last few years. and here's another reason: there isn't that many active members on this forum like there is on Hung Angels. and you've been here for over 4 years and should know that by now. And yeah I do agree with everything Louie posted nearly 3 months ago for the following reasons: It makes a lot of sense,He knows the models better than we do and works with them everyday. and knows what they are like on and off camera. and also mentioned that sometimes TGirl Tops are weak on certain days and needs to adapt.&.change his approach to provide the customers with great scenes. And it isn't always about which TGirl tops and which one bottoms. it's about getting the best footage for that scene.

Last edited by knightrider82; 05-21-2018 at 10:56 PM.
Old 05-21-2018, 08:18 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
Completely disagree. That isn't the reason why the forums have been super slow. and as Travans pointed out the websites take members to the Main Grooby Forum and not to this forum. and it's been like that for last few years. and here's another reason: there isn't that many active members on this forum like there is on Hung Angels. and you've been here for over 4 years and should know that by now. And yeah I do agree with everything Louie posted nearly 3 months ago for the following reasons: It makes a lot of sense,He knows the models better than we do and works with them everyday. and knows what they are like on and off camera. and also mentioned that sometimes TGirl Tops are weak on certain days and needs to adapt.&.change his approach to provide the customers with great scenes. And it isn't always about which TGirl tops and which one bottoms. it's about getting the best footage for that scene.
I try make your requests real guys BUT shits happen. Its sad say but many has no responsabilites and some times go shoot tired or after have sex with other guys. I try push them have more comitment but if u guys see Steven Grooby posts ll see it doesnt happen only in Brasil
Old 05-21-2018, 08:32 PM

Quote:
But if the one i pick cant do well the scene what u expect i do ? I need provide good stuff then i need adaptate. Be in field shooting means face problems and someone need deal with this

I did Patricia Cambell & Eveline Moura for be a great FLEX scene but Eveline party a lot 1 day before and was very tired then i pout Patricia topping. If u guys cant understand it i m sorry but its a reality i cant run away
I understand that as a director that if a TS Model that you picked can't do well for the TS on TS Scene?. and you'll have to adapt in order to provide subscribers with the best footage. and being in the field fliming means facing problems that could arise and someone has to deal with them. and the Patricia Campbell. &. Eveline Moura Update was still an awesome update. and thanks again for explaining everything Louie my friend.

Last edited by knightrider82; 05-21-2018 at 08:47 PM.
Old 05-21-2018, 08:45 PM

Quote:
I try make your requests real guys BUT shits happen. Its sad say but many has no responsabilites and some times go shoot tired or after have sex with other guys. I try push them have more comitment but if u guys see Steven Grooby posts ll see it doesnt happen only in Brasil
It's alright and i understand that you try to make your subcribers requests real but can't due to unforeseen problems. and many TS Models don't have any responsibilities and sometimes will show up to a set tired or after having sex with other guys. and as a director you try to convince them to have more commitment. and I've also have read Steven Grooby's Posts and see that it doesn't only happen in Brasil. It happens in the States as well.

Last edited by knightrider82; 05-21-2018 at 08:50 PM.