Visit Brazilian Transsexuals! Visit Shemales From Hell!

Go Back   Brazil Shemale Forum > Main Category > Brazil Shemale Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-26-2018, 02:30 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 286
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Great Preview Video. Will be looking forward to seeing it. Thanks Louie my friend.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-29-2018, 06:34 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 286
Default Kalliny Nomura Hardcore Update 2.0

The TGirl on Guy Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Kalliny Nomura was freaking awesome and erotic. it is great seeing her back again looking very sexy in a teal outfit and beige pointed toe heels. Kalliny Nomura is a very attractive and talented TGirl that has personality and style,beautiful,angelic face and smile,gorgeous and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a huge Girlcock. loved the way the scene began with her and her male partner passionately kissing and french kissing each other. and commanding the action for the entire scene by fondling him while he was riding her huge Girlcock and kissing him while penetrating him in the spooning position. and turning the intensity topping him balls deep in the missionary and doggystyle positions and shooting her nectar all over him and kissing him to end the scene. her performance was very impressive and naughty. thanks for the bombastic update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Kalliny Nomura in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 05-01-2019 at 06:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-29-2018, 11:38 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 286
Default

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TS on Guy Update starring Kalliny Nomura.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-30-2018, 01:14 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,487
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TS on Guy Update starring Kalliny Nomura.
I only ll copy 2 of your words here ? FREAKING AWESOME

She is a star
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-30-2018, 07:50 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 286
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I only ll copy 2 of your words here ? FREAKING AWESOME

She is a star
Completely agree that Kalliny Nomura is a very talented star. Thanks again for introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl and for the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Looking forward to seeing more of her as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 12-30-2018 at 09:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-11-2019, 04:37 AM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 286
Default TS on Guy Scene Request 2.0 {Brazil TGirls.XXX}

I would love to see a TS on Guy Scene for Brazil TGirls.XXX starring Kalliny Nomura {*when she returns to Sao Paulo*}. the begins with Kalliny Nomura and her male partner sitting on the bed chatting with each other and the male partner tells Kalliny that he wants to be fucked by her and be her submissive bitch. and Kalliny is very intrigued by the fantasy she tells him to get on his knees and lick her heels and suck on the tips as well. and suck her girlcock and lick the balls and she face fucks and slaps his face with it. and tells him to get on the bed and bend over and starts off fucking him nice and slow and speeds it up abit. and switches to the spooning position and continues penetrating him balls deep. and Kalliny tells him to ride her girlcock like the bitch that he is and fucks him from underneath. and switches to the missionary position and continues fucking him hard and shoots her nectar all over his face to end the scene. {*Only Kalliny Nomura gets her dick sucked,Not the guy*} {*@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this request*}
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-11-2019, 12:37 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,487
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
I would love to see a TS on Guy Scene for Brazil TGirls.XXX starring Kalliny Nomura {*when she returns to Sao Paulo*}. the begins with Kalliny Nomura and her male partner sitting on the bed chatting with each other and the male partner tells Kalliny that he wants to be fucked by her and be her submissive bitch. and Kalliny is very intrigued by the fantasy she tells him to get on his knees and lick her heels and suck on the tips as well. and suck her girlcock and lick the balls and she face fucks and slaps his face with it. and tells him to get on the bed and bend over and starts off fucking him nice and slow and speeds it up abit. and switches to the spooning position and continues penetrating him balls deep. and Kalliny tells him to ride her girlcock like the bitch that he is and fucks him from underneath. and switches to the missionary position and continues fucking him hard and shoots her nectar all over his face to end the scene. {*Only Kalliny Nomura gets her dick sucked,Not the guy*} {*@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this request*}
I Like her , she ll have a solo soon. No idea when ll do hardcore again, she is great
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-11-2019, 10:10 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 286
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I Like her , she ll have a solo soon. No idea when ll do hardcore again, she is great
That's awesome to hear. and completely agree Kalliny Nomura is very beautiful and talented and is one of my favorites as well. it's alright i understand. and will be looking forward to seeing her upcoming TGirl Solo Update. thanks for taking to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 04-12-2019 at 01:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-12-2019, 05:40 PM
naruto_nutty naruto_nutty is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 23
Default

Kalliny Nomura and Isabelly Ferreira would be a dream match. Either topping or bottoming.

These two are absolutely gorgeous, graceful and gifted. Would buy instantly.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-12-2019, 09:29 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,487
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_nutty View Post
Kalliny Nomura and Isabelly Ferreira would be a dream match. Either topping or bottoming.

These two are absolutely gorgeous, graceful and gifted. Would buy instantly.
Nomura refuses shoot with other ts . Need check Isabelly if she is avaliable
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Terms & Conditions  |   Billing & Support  |   Spam Policy  |   DMCA

©2015 Copyright BrazilShemaleForum.com. All images on this site are original content or licensed material. We hold model releases and IDs for every model and are compliant to 18 USC U2257 Compliant. The records required by Section 2257 of Title 18, United States Code, with respect to this site, and all graphical materials associated therewith on which this label appears, are kept by the custodian of records: Wanderson Batista dos Santos, X Vortex Produções Ltda, Av Nossa Senhora de Copacabana 1302/609, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil. Any misuse, unauthorised use or copyright infringement of these images whatsoever will be met by criminal and civil litigations WITHOUT FAIL.