Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 08-04-2018, 03:10 AM

Default Aline Garica Hardcore Update.

The TS on Guy Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring the Amazing Aline Garcia was spectacular. It is really great seeing her back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and in sexy lingerie and knee high boots doing what she does best. Aline Garcia is a very attractive.&.talented TGirl that has beautiful face.&.body,sexy tits.&.butt,charm.&.personality and a nice Girlcock that she knows how to use very well. I loved the way she commanded the action for the entire scene by topping her male partner in spooning,doggy and missionary styles balls deep. and shooting her nectar all over him to end the scene. Her performance was very impressive. Thanks for the awesome update and for introducing your fanbase to gorgeous model. Looking forward to seeing more of Aline Garcia in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top. and her upcoming TS on TS Update with newcomer Caroline Martins. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 08-04-2018, 02:17 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
The TS on Guy Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring the Amazing Aline Garcia was spectacular. It is really great seeing her back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and in sexy lingerie and knee high boots doing what she does best. Aline Garcia is a very attractive.&.talented TGirl that has beautiful face.&.body,sexy tits.&.butt,charm.&.personality and a nice Girlcock that she knows how to use very well. I loved the way she commanded the action for the entire scene by topping her male partner in spooning,doggy and missionary styles balls deep. and shooting her nectar all over him to end the scene. Her performance was very impressive. Thanks for the awesome update and for introducing your fanbase to gorgeous model. Looking forward to seeing more of Aline Garcia in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top. and her upcoming TS on TS Update with newcomer Caroline Martins. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend.
I have some other TS ON GUY scene ready for soon

I told u guys, I M BACK and i ll make your requests REAL
Old 08-04-2018, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I have some other TS ON GUY scene ready for soon

I told u guys, I M BACK and i ll make your requests REAL
That's great to hear that you have another TS on Guy Scene ready soon. will be looking forward to seeing it. and indeed you did and it's also excellent to hear that you will make our requests real. Thanks for taking the time to respond. I really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by knightrider82; 08-04-2018 at 09:13 PM.
Old 08-05-2018, 01:57 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
That's great to hear that you have another TS on Guy Scene ready soon. will be looking forward to seeing it. and indeed you did and it's also excellent to hear that you will make our requests real. Thanks for taking the time to respond. I really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend.
Carla Novaes did 1 and other ts i dont remember name now did too
Old 08-05-2018, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Carla Novaes did 1 and other ts i dont remember name now did too
Very cool. Will be looking forward to seeing Carla Novaes's TS on Guy Update. I am sure that the name will come to you. and looking forward to seeing that one as well. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 10-11-2018, 06:16 AM

Default Aline Garcia Solo Update.

The Aline Garcia Solo Update was great. It is very cool seeing her back again looking absolutely amazing as always and in very sexy black lingerie and knee high boots. Aline Garcia is a very attractive and talented TGirl that has a beautiful face and body,sexy tits and butt,charm,personality and a nice Girlcock. and her performance in the Friday August 3rd 2018 TS on Guy Update and in the Monday August 27th 2018 TS on TS Update that she did with newcomer Caroline Martins was impressive. Thanks for the great solo update and introducing your fanbase to this Attractive TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Aline Garcia in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 10-11-2018 at 08:31 AM.