Old 05-21-2019, 07:05 PM

Definitely look forward to it

I think next up we gotta get a big tgirl like
Adriana/Yasmin in a scene with rosy
Old 05-21-2019, 07:51 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1234 View Post
Wait you did another set holly shit, and the 2 star set where they just play with themselves ? Or we gonna have a little action with the both of them as well with the dildos
2 Stars set is basically a solo in double dose. I create it years ago to have more times models that i did too many solos then basically no interactions between them as is in hardcores. What we do here is more one hanging other cock and some dildo action is ok

I m planning an update for next 3 or 4 weeks with two 2 stars sets - This one with Adriana & Yasmin and another one with Patricia Campbell and Rosy Pinheiro. 4 Hung ts in 1 single update.

Not bad, right ?!
Old 05-21-2019, 10:13 PM

That’ll definitely be a crazy week no question!! Can’t wait to see those, that’s a great idea especially with those four.

You know hearing all those names together just sounds like a insane thing imagine them all in the same room going at it
Old 05-23-2019, 01:27 AM

What are you thoughts on Crystal delicia and rosy pinheiro ?
Old 05-23-2019, 02:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1234 View Post
What are you thoughts on Crystal delicia and rosy pinheiro ?
Its a possible scene but not in my plans for now. I did too much stuff with Rosy for now
Old 05-24-2019, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
2 Stars set is basically a solo in double dose. I create it years ago to have more times models that i did too many solos then basically no interactions between them as is in hardcores. What we do here is more one hanging other cock and some dildo action is ok

I m planning an update for next 3 or 4 weeks with two 2 stars sets - This one with Adriana & Yasmin and another one with Patricia Campbell and Rosy Pinheiro. 4 Hung ts in 1 single update.

Not bad, right ?!
I feel like In the 2 stars set they should give blowjobs & cum on each other towards the end
Old 05-24-2019, 02:00 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by na2smoove View Post
I feel like In the 2 stars set they should give blowjobs & cum on each other towards the end
But if its a solo (in double dose but still a solo) make non sense too much interaction or ll be confunding with hardcore approach. Its nice they touching cock one each other and some dildos...cum shot included of course
Old 05-24-2019, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by na2smoove View Post
I should like to say the same.
Old 05-24-2019, 06:24 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantuflo View Post
I should like to say the same.
Normal hardcores already have it and great scenes i m doing HARDCORE and 2 STARS then those requests are done in HARDCORES
Old 05-25-2019, 04:33 PM

Meh, 2 star sets always feel like a waste of talent

They should fuck or at least grind each others asses