Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 05-24-2018, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
But if the one i pick cant do well the scene what u expect i do ? I need provide good stuff then i need adaptate. Be in field shooting means face problems and someone need deal with this

I did Patricia Cambell & Eveline Moura for be a great FLEX scene but Eveline party a lot 1 day before and was very tired then i pout Patricia topping. If u guys cant understand it i m sorry but its a reality i cant run away
thats fine no one has requested Parricia as a bottom, we asked for her as a top. good scene.

its rosy that we have asked to bottom with a tgirl for a while now and nothing.

same with carla novaes, people have requested carla novaes bottoming with a tgirl for like years and it still hasnt been done when we had the chance

bianca hills, another constantly requested bottom with a tgirl, never did it. another director had to do it, if they did it why cant you?
Old 05-24-2018, 12:21 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by legault View Post
thats fine no one has requested Parricia as a bottom, we asked for her as a top. good scene.

its rosy that we have asked to bottom with a tgirl for a while now and nothing.

same with carla novaes, people have requested carla novaes bottoming with a tgirl for like years and it still hasnt been done when we had the chance

bianca hills, another constantly requested bottom with a tgirl, never did it. another director had to do it, if they did it why cant you?
Hills not avaliable, Carla Novaes is in Europe for several years, Rosy ll do first chance i have only bottom

Again Patricia should top because Eveline was in party 1 day before and cant do topping

This is totally unfair post , dude.

May be Adriana Rodrigues return Brasil. How u guys want her ? Bottom only ?
Old 05-24-2018, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Hills not avaliable, Carla Novaes is in Europe for several years, Rosy ll do first chance i have only bottom

Again Patricia should top because Eveline was in party 1 day before and cant do topping

This is totally unfair post , dude.

May be Adriana Rodrigues return Brasil. How u guys want her ? Bottom only ?
He said Patricia as a top is good, I say it is good too. No one is complaining about that scene, it was a good scene dude.

And yes that would be awesome to see Adriana full bottom with another TS!!!
Old 05-24-2018, 04:26 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
He said Patricia as a top is good, I say it is good too. No one is complaining about that scene, it was a good scene dude.

And yes that would be awesome to see Adriana full bottom with another TS!!!
Oh ok, Got it

I need have those infos as soon have them back. I m in field again and ll REALLY make those ides works

I also ll do more 3 somes, u guys like it , right ?

Braz 3somes only ts and SFH (http://www.braziltgirls.xxx now) 2 Ts and 1 guy

What u guys think ?
Old 05-24-2018, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Oh ok, Got it

I need have those infos as soon have them back. I m in field again and ll REALLY make those ides works

I also ll do more 3 somes, u guys like it , right ?

Braz 3somes only ts and SFH (http://www.braziltgirls.xxx now) 2 Ts and 1 guy

What u guys think ?
Return of threesomes sounds great, love the variety. Would it be possible to see Rosy get DP'd?
Old 05-24-2018, 11:06 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by travans View Post
Return of threesomes sounds great, love the variety. Would it be possible to see Rosy get DP'd?
Rosy travels a lot and goes Sao paulo not all the time but DP idea is pretty exciting
Old 05-25-2018, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Rosy travels a lot and goes Sao paulo not all the time but DP idea is pretty exciting
Yeah that's what I was thinking, sounds intriguing and very hot to me!

Random but couple questions I've been wondering is there any reason why you haven't shot Larissa Albuquerque? Bad experience?

http://www.forumtravesti.com.br/foru...-11-96348-2801

Any chance of shooting anymore Brazilian/Asian Tgirls sometime? They are so sexy.
Old 09-11-2018, 12:36 AM

Default Rosy Pinheiro-Bianaca Reis Update.

The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Rosy Pinheiro and newcomer Bianca Reis was spectacular.&.very erotic and a amazing pairing. It is great seeing Rosy Pinheiro back looking absolutely stunning as always and in a very sexy outfit {red jacket,blue lingerie and black open toe pumps}. And Bianca Reis as well in black lingerie and heels. Rosy Pinheiro is a very talented and gorgeous TGirl that has confidence,personality.&.style,beautiful face.&.smile,smoking hot.&.toned body,sexy tits.&.nice round butt,wicked cool tattoos and a huge Girlcock. Bianca Reis is a beautiful TGirl that has charm.&.personality,very sexy body,tits and butt,awesome tattoos and a big Girlcock. I loved the way scene began with Rosy and Bianca kissing and caressing each other. and Rosy titfucking Bianca was very hot. with Bianca riding Rosy's Huge Gircock in reverse cowgirl with big Girlcock flopping up and down. and Rosy commanding the action for the entire scene penetrating Bianca missionary.&.doggystyle balls deep and turning up the intensity with both positions that she topped her in. and the missionary position again and shooting her nectar all over Bianca's tits and kissing each other to end the scene. Rosy Pinheiro's performance was marvelous.&.intense and was definitely into the scene. Bianca Reis's performance was very impressive and was also into the scene as well. and did great for her first TS on TS Scene. Thanks for the astonishing update and introducing your fanbase to these gorgeous models. Looking forward to seeing more of Rosy Pinheiro in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as a Full Top. and Bianca Reis in TS on TS Action as a Flex. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by knightrider82; 09-11-2018 at 03:06 AM.
Old 09-11-2018, 03:10 AM

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your feedback about this week's TS on TS Update starring Rosy Pinheiro and newcomer Bianca Reis.

Last edited by knightrider82; 09-11-2018 at 05:32 AM.
Old 09-11-2018, 01:22 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your feedback about this week's TS on TS Update starring Rosy Pinheiro and newcomer Bianca Reis.
Rosy keep her usual absurdly awesome style , Bianca impress me because ...she was sick. SHe wasnt feeling good 7 am sent me message about it BUT 15 minutes later sent another one telling ll do the scene. I m still very imperessed, she did great not in her best health moment , i admire people like this