Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 06-30-2016, 10:34 PM

Default Geane Peron Solo Update.

The Solo of the following model:Geane Peron was Fantastic,it is great to see Geane Peron back looking stunning,Geane Peron is a Gorgeous TGirl that has a Toned Body,Beautiful Face and Tits and a Big Girlcock that she knows how to use,she is a Phenomenal Performer and one of my favorite models,i really love the way she make her Male Partners her Submissive Bitches and how she is in charge of the action in scenes that she in,and how she interacts with TGirls,whether she is Topping or Bottom,She performed very well in her TS on TS back in August of 2014,where she Fully Topped Mirela Abelha and shot her big load all over her ass,and also did very well in TS on TS Updates where she was paired with Adriana Rodrigues,Carol Penelope and Gabriela Ferrari,Btw the June 4th Update for SFH that Geane was in,where topped for the entire scene was Excellent,Thanks Louie for introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous Model,looking forward to see more of Geane Peron in Hardcore Action as a Full Top and in TS on TS Action fully topping Newbies and bottoming to other Veterans.
Old 06-30-2016, 11:56 PM

Geane is a hottie and she got a fine ass body

p.s. I really like the new girl Stephany Hillary imo one of the best new faces of 2016, hope there are more scenes of her this year
Old 07-01-2016, 04:23 AM

she has such a nice ass
Old 07-02-2016, 04:32 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rembradt View Post
Geane is a hottie and she got a fine ass body

p.s. I really like the new girl Stephany Hillary imo one of the best new faces of 2016, hope there are more scenes of her this year
Totally agree. SHe is just PERFECT, great newbie. Trying convence her do hardcores
Old 07-03-2016, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Totally agree. SHe is just PERFECT, great newbie. Trying convence her do hardcores
LD if Stephany agrees to do hc, grooby will have to give you a special award and/or bonus
Old 07-03-2016, 02:06 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rembradt View Post
LD if Stephany agrees to do hc, grooby will have to give you a special award and/or bonus
Oh man, awards are not my target. They just avoid brazilians in those events for obvious reasons
Old 07-03-2016, 04:33 PM

What reason?
Old 07-03-2016, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Oh man, awards are not my target. They just avoid brazilians in those events for obvious reasons
For what reason?.

Last edited by knightrider82; 07-03-2016 at 06:18 PM.
Old 07-03-2016, 07:34 PM
Administrator

Just joking , guys. We in Brasil always think have best looking ts in world then we do jokes about it but in thosa days we see so many cute faces in so many countries that i admit is great see all this glorious diversity
Old 07-03-2016, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Just joking , guys. We in Brasil always think have best looking ts in world then we do jokes about it but in thosa days we see so many cute faces in so many countries that i admit is great see all this glorious diversity
Oh okay,IMO,Brazil does have the some best looking TGirls in the world,agree,we do see some many Beautiful TGirls from Other Countries like:The United States,Italy,Thailand,etc,and it is great to see Different Diversity.