Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 12-21-2012, 07:44 PM

You said it yourself, having a girl that normally tops be bottom is easy.
Old 12-21-2012, 08:11 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
You said it yourself, having a girl that normally tops be bottom is easy.
Not always, some ts dont like be bottom.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:14 PM

Agatha was already bottom with Yago. I think you just don't want to deal with it.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Yes...for both. Dany de Castro & Sayara Rodrigues
damazo last time we saw sayara she had fallen off consideribly in terms of looks, she looked overweight, skin problems and hair was sloppy. if this what we are getting than this is a failed attempt. the only thing else that could have been wrong was big crusty toes.
Old 12-22-2012, 10:57 PM

I agree Sayara did have a falling out, but I saw her on another site recently and she looked fine so I'll blame it on the make up and see what happens next update.

Either way dude it seems Louie isn't caring about what we say so I'm gonna see how this turns out but I'm skeptical on both these scenes.

Nicolly hilton is whatever so unless Agatha gets fucked all we are seeing is Nicolly. The perspective of the viewer is on the girl that gets fucked usually unless the viewer is a bottom which is why i dont like shemales topping dudes, just feels like im watching for the dude
Old 12-23-2012, 02:58 AM

Actually I was just comparing the new Sayara solo to the 2011 ones and holy shit, she looks like she's been doing Meth or someshit.