Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 12-11-2012, 05:29 PM

Default Walquiria scene

Didn't we have a scene about a month ago where Walquiria topped some tg? I'm wondering why hire her for another scene to do the exact same thing? That's not very flavorful. On top of that there wasn't even any mutual oral?

What's going on Louie?
Old 12-11-2012, 05:56 PM

it could be worse like alex victor and valquira
Old 12-11-2012, 06:01 PM

True, I'm glad it was tg on tg and both models were attractive but it was the same set up. Can older models not get fucked anymore? Same deal with Dany when she returned. Though that was more ok because Dany usually bottoms more than tops, but not Walquiria.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:59 PM

i doubt it val does it all, damazo maybe you can answer this?
Old 12-11-2012, 09:00 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Didn't we have a scene about a month ago where Walquiria topped some tg? I'm wondering why hire her for another scene to do the exact same thing? That's not very flavorful. On top of that there wasn't even any mutual oral?

What's going on Louie?
I bring her back bwecause she is really good, only it. She prefers topping then i follow her style. If u think i dont try different styles just didnt see shemalesfromhell set with Carla Cardille where she did first Topping scene.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I bring her back bwecause she is really good, only it. She prefers topping then i follow her style. If u think i dont try different styles just didnt see shemalesfromhell set with Carla Cardille where she did first Topping scene.
I mentioned that in another topic and is why I thought maybe this scene would be flex. Either way everyone here likes the tg/tg which is why we never post anything about sfh. So making a tranny that normally bottoms top a guy is not gonna get much attention from the fans in this forum. It would have to have happened in tg/tg context.

I agree that Walquiria is good and it's nice to see her get work but does she always have to do the same thing? Same with other models, you are the one hiring so it's not up to them to always call the shots, which is what me and adfan are wondering?
Old 12-12-2012, 03:07 AM

this is random, but what sort of business has walquiria started?

Last edited by EuropeanWater; 12-12-2012 at 03:20 AM.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuropeanWater View Post
this is random, but what sort of business has walquiria started?
Valquiria first set was in 22 Mar 2004...long time ago when continents are only one: Pangea
Old 12-12-2012, 07:50 PM

So the models direct the action?