Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 11-03-2018, 12:34 AM

Default Lara Rubia Solo Update.

The TS Solo Update for Brazilian Transsexuals.com starring newcomer Lara Rubia was astonishing. it is great seeing her back looking very sexy in gold bra and panties and silver pumps.Lara Rubia is a beautiful and talented TGirl that has an attractive face and lovely smile,gorgeous body and sexy tits and thighs,natural skills and impressive sexual energy and a very big Girlcock. and knows how to command the action in scenes that she is in. And her performance in the Friday October 12th 2018 TS on Guy 3some Update that she did for Brazil TGirls XXX was amazing. Thanks for the awesome solo update and introducing your fanbase to this Very Sexy TGirl. Looking forward to seeing of Lara Rubia in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and to her upcoming TS on TS Scene. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 11-03-2018 at 05:51 PM.
Old 11-03-2018, 05:50 PM

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on the TS Solo Update and about Lara Rubia.
Old 11-03-2018, 09:39 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on the TS Solo Update and about Lara Rubia.
Lara is just a star in same level is Bianca Reis and exact as Yasmin Dornelles and Kalliny Nomura (yes , still nothing from this one but soon) . I m bringing a really fabulous new crew to this site. I m glad in be in this moment of transation showing so many new talents as well
Old 11-03-2018, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Lara is just a star in same level is Bianca Reis and exact as Yasmin Dornelles and Kalliny Nomura (yes , still nothing from this one but soon) . I m bringing a really fabulous new crew to this site. I m glad in be in this moment of transation showing so many new talents as well
Completely agree that Lara Rubia is a star who is on the same level as Bianca Reis and is exactly like Yasmin Dornelles and Kalliny Nomura.That is great to hear that you are bringing a really fabolous crew to this site and is glad to be in this moment of transition showing so many new talents as well. Thanks for taking time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. looking forward to seeing to many more new talents. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 11-03-2018 at 10:00 PM.
Old 11-13-2018, 11:12 PM

Default Lara Rubia-Renata Pazzini Update.

The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Lara Rubia and Renata Pazzini was extraordinary and a fantastic pairing. it is great seeing her back again looking absolutely sexy in black bra and panties and black knee high studded suede boots. Lara Rubia is a beautiful and very talented TGirl that has an attractive face and lovely smile,gorgeous body and sexy tits, and thighs,natural skills and impressive sexual energy and a very big Girlcock. and knows how to command the action in scenes that she is in. and is also a star who is on the same level as Bianca Reis and is exactly like Yasmin Dornelles and Kalliny Nomura. I really loved the way the scene began with them kissing and sucking each other tits. and also loved the way Lara commanded the action for the entire scene by face fucking and penetrating Renata doggystyle,spooning and missionary positions and liked the sounds of her balls slapping off of Renata's ass with each thrust and talking dirty as well. and shooting her nectar all over Renata's tits and kissing and playfully slapping her to end the scene. Lara Rubia's performance was very impressive and erotic. and Renata Pazzini's performance was amazing and did very well. and she is absolutely gorgeous as well. Thanks for the magnificent update and introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful TGirls. Looking forward to seeing more of Lara Rubia in TS on Guy and TS on TS Action as Full Top and Renata Pazzini in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 11-14-2018 at 12:46 AM.
Old 11-14-2018, 03:31 AM

I really enjoyed the Lara and Renata scene, Renata's deep tan lines were very sexy and Lara did a good job topping her. I was a little disappointed that Renata didn't cum, it would have been a perfect 10 to see her stroke her big girl cock to orgasm while Lara was pounding that big booty.
Old 11-14-2018, 07:16 PM

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts about this week's TS on TS Update.
Old 11-14-2018, 08:09 PM
Administrator

I told it already ina coment in the scene

What i LOVE HERE is the PASSION, the dedication in do a REALLY WILD ACTION, both are fucking amazing
Old 11-14-2018, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I told it already ina coment in the scene

What i LOVE HERE is the PASSION, the dedication in do a REALLY WILD ACTION, both are fucking amazing
That is great to hear that you love the passion in the scene between the models. and the dedication in doing a Really Wild Action. and completely agree that Lara Rubia and Renata Pazzini are amazing. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 03-03-2019, 04:40 AM

Default TS on TS Scene Request.

@Louie Damazo: I would love to see a TS on TS Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Lara Rubia and Stephanie Chantre. The scene begins with Lara and Stephanie kissing and caressing and sucking each other girlcocks on the bed. Lara titfucks Stephanie and tells her to bend over the bed and teases her ass and slides it in and starts penetrating her in the doggystyle position nice and slow. and Stephanie tells Lara to fuck her harder and she happily obliges by slapping her ass and grabbing her hips and talking dirty to her. and switches to the missionary position and continues fucking with her balls slapping off of her ass with each thrust and french kissing her as well. and Stephanie rides Lara's huge girlcock in reverse cowgirl while Lara fucks her from underneath and gives her a reach around until she cums. and Lara shoots her nectar all over Stephanie's tits to end the scene. *{Would like to hear your thoughts on this request}*