Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 03-11-2019, 11:57 AM

Default Hiv/aids

louie i read on various websites that most shemales are infected with HIV/AIDS a very large number 85% is this true? furthermore do the women get tested before they shoot scenes???

another thing why don't you do a thread on the top 10 ladies with the biggest asses?
Old 03-11-2019, 12:20 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvester View Post
louie i read on various websites that most shemales are infected with HIV/AIDS a very large number 85% is this true? furthermore do the women get tested before they shoot scenes???

another thing why don't you do a thread on the top 10 ladies with the biggest asses?
Those numbers are robish but not for be high or not but for dont have a aceptable method to get them. Its impossible say those things but its fact problem exist. Why u think i do condom scenes ? Its too easy fake a test here.

I m working in create a safe routine with extra careful steps to do few bareback footages here.
Old 03-11-2019, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Those numbers are robish but not for be high or not but for dont have a aceptable method to get them. Its impossible say those things but its fact problem exist. Why u think i do condom scenes ? Its too easy fake a test here.

I m working in create a safe routine with extra careful steps to do few bareback footages here.
I remember Christian complaining the last time he went to shoot in Brazil with Jay Sin that they had like 8 girls test positive for syphilis including like all the girls they wanted to shoot in Porto Allegre. As far as testing I maybe the only safe way if people are faking test results is to pick a testing clinic you trust and make sure that you can get the results verified by them?

Last edited by travans; 03-11-2019 at 01:23 PM.
Old 03-11-2019, 04:57 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by travans View Post
I remember Christian complaining the last time he went to shoot in Brazil with Jay Sin that they had like 8 girls test positive for syphilis including like all the girls they wanted to shoot in Porto Allegre. As far as testing I maybe the only safe way if people are faking test results is to pick a testing clinic you trust and make sure that you can get the results verified by them?
Actually i m working in a double check kind of test here. Like sites u need check your ID twice in diferent ways, i ll create a double check way for work bareback still this year
Old 03-11-2019, 05:43 PM
Administrator

Another thing u guys need know is that , when i ask some model about do bareback , almost 70% (may be more) just refuse do it and , honestly, i understand why. Some sites with brazilian content u can se bareback BUT if u pay atention ALWAYS LL FIND SAME MODELS

Then that is the point . If i move ONLY bareback ll reduce drasticly diversity here then my plan is have BOTH. SOme bareback stuff but not stoping what we do now . It ll keep so many new faces coming and i ll always have models we love that refuse do BAREBACK as is CARLA NOVAES

As soon have i safe mode to do Bareback keeping secure the shoot for actors my idea is have minimum 1 bareback a month

Still just a plan , guys but i ll like know your opinion here. Thats a pretty delicate issue and i would apreciate all help u guys can give me