Visit Brazilian Transsexuals! Visit Shemales From Hell!

Go Back   Brazil Shemale Forum > Main Category > Brazil Shemale Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 05-01-2019, 08:53 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 307
Default Kalliny Nomura TGirl Solo Update 2.0

Magnificent TGirl Solo Update for Brazilian Transsexuals.com starring Kalliny Nomura. it is great seeing her back again looking absolutely stunning with her new look and in sexy white lingerie and beige pointed toe heels. Kalliny Nomura is a very attractive and talented TGirl and star that has personality and style,beautiful angelic face,gorgeous and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a huge girlcock. and her performance in the Friday December 28th 2018 TGirl on Guy Update that she did for Brazil TGirls XXX was very impressive and naughty. thanks for the magnificent TGirl Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Kalliny Nomura in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 05-02-2019 at 06:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-02-2019, 01:13 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,521
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Magnificent TGirl Solo Update for Brazilian Transsexuals.com starring Kalliny Nomura. it is great seeing her back again looking absolutely stunning with her new look and in sexy white lingerie and beige pointed toe heels. Kalliny Nomura is a very attractive and talented TGirl and star that has personality and style,beautiful angelic face,gorgeous and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a huge girlcock. and her performance in the Friday December 28th 2018 TGirl on Guy Update that she did Brazil TGirls XXX was very impressive and naughty. thanks for the magnificent TGirl Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Kalliny Nomura in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
She is great, as soon possible ll be doing hardcores again
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-02-2019, 09:12 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
She is great, as soon possible ll be doing hardcores again
Completely agree that Kalliny Nomura is great and very talented as well. and excellent to hear that she will be doing hardcores again. thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. and will be looking to seeing more of her in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 05-04-2019 at 02:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-06-2019, 04:41 PM
adfan adfan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 468
Default question about Kalliny Nomura

From what I have read on here Kalliny Nomura wont do any ts on ts action but would Kalliny Nomura be willing to do threesome with ts and guy without fucking or getting fucking by another ts?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-06-2019, 05:44 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,521
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfan View Post
From what I have read on here Kalliny Nomura wont do any ts on ts action but would Kalliny Nomura be willing to do threesome with ts and guy without fucking or getting fucking by another ts?
nw
I ask it, nope

Honestly talking , she create too many problems in accept scenes what is pretty annoyng. She says if have other ts together ll turn off. Even guys that she thinks are not too masculine she rejects then i have no options here
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-07-2019, 04:59 AM
Absak Absak is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
nw
I ask it, nope

Honestly talking , she create too many problems in accept scenes what is pretty annoyng. She says if have other ts together ll turn off. Even guys that she thinks are not too masculine she rejects then i have no options here
I find that funny because she literally did a scene with Marcus for Dream Tranny where he's in women's clothes while she fucks him. Also she's done a few scenes with Dante who isn't the most masculine guy out there.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-07-2019, 04:20 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,521
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absak View Post
I find that funny because she literally did a scene with Marcus for Dream Tranny where he's in women's clothes while she fucks him. Also she's done a few scenes with Dante who isn't the most masculine guy out there.
Exact

I totally agree but i stop insist on it

I try do with Dante last month and she refuses. Lets see future
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-08-2019, 10:27 PM
legault legault is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 852
Default

What if she only bottoms? She doesnt have to look at the ts, she just spreads her big tasty butt up and lets herself get rammed

Sounds hot lol
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-09-2019, 01:56 AM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absak View Post
I find that funny because she literally did a scene with Marcus for Dream Tranny where he's in women's clothes while she fucks him. Also she's done a few scenes with Dante who isn't the most masculine guy out there.
Completely agree.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-09-2019, 12:26 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,521
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by legault View Post
What if she only bottoms? She doesnt have to look at the ts, she just spreads her big tasty butt up and lets herself get rammed

Sounds hot lol
Hummm, Nomura bottom only ? Very possible

Let me check
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Terms & Conditions  |   Billing & Support  |   Spam Policy  |   DMCA

©2015 Copyright BrazilShemaleForum.com. All images on this site are original content or licensed material. We hold model releases and IDs for every model and are compliant to 18 USC U2257 Compliant. The records required by Section 2257 of Title 18, United States Code, with respect to this site, and all graphical materials associated therewith on which this label appears, are kept by the custodian of records: Wanderson Batista dos Santos, X Vortex Produções Ltda, Av Nossa Senhora de Copacabana 1302/609, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil. Any misuse, unauthorised use or copyright infringement of these images whatsoever will be met by criminal and civil litigations WITHOUT FAIL.