Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 07-04-2019, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
ALl sites do it, popular models are there more than others and i dont think some other ts can be now more popular than Yasmin
Completely agree. and also don't think that other TGirls can be more popular than Yasmin Dornelles. thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 07-05-2019, 08:31 PM

yasmin looking drained these days. needs a few weeks off from fucking and dehydrate eat right and sleep
Old 07-12-2019, 05:57 PM

@Louie Damazo: just saw the preview of the TGirl on Guy 3some Update starring Yasmin Dornelles.&. Nanda Molinari for Brazil TGirls XXX. when is the update going to be available?.
Old 07-13-2019, 12:58 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
@Louie Damazo: just saw the preview of the TGirl on Guy 3some Update starring Yasmin Dornelles.&. Nanda Molinari for Brazil TGirls XXX. when is the update going to be available?.
1 or 2 weeks, i m not sure but ll not take too long. I m into do 3somes like this but bareback. I wanna test audience feedback about it
Old 07-13-2019, 01:10 AM

Quote:
1 or 2 weeks, i m not sure but ll not take too long. I m into do 3somes like this but bareback. I wanna test audience feedback about it
Okie dokie sounds good. and excellent to hear that you are into doing 3somes like this but bareback. and want to test audience feedback about. sounds awesome and will be looking forward to seeing TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scenes. and the upcoming TGirl on Guy 3some Scene in 1 or 2 weeks. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 07-20-2019, 12:44 PM

Hello, Louie.

The scene is great and amazing, but I don't understand because if in the photo set Yasmin sucks Nanda's cock, in the video scene it doesn't see. I would have been happy to can see this part. Nevertheless, congratulations for other great work.

Thanks.
Old 07-20-2019, 04:12 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantuflo View Post
Hello, Louie.

The scene is great and amazing, but I don't understand because if in the photo set Yasmin sucks Nanda's cock, in the video scene it doesn't see. I would have been happy to can see this part. Nevertheless, congratulations for other great work.

Thanks.
REally ? I dont remember it, may be a miss it. When we re shooting things happen make us do those small mstakes. I ll work for it doesnt happn again
Old 07-20-2019, 04:12 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Hello, Louie.

Thanks.
In few weeks we ll also have 2 Stars Nanda Molinari and Yasmin and i did a 69 on it assisting customers requests
Old 07-20-2019, 08:36 PM

Quote:
In few weeks we ll also have 2 Stars Nanda Molinari and Yasmin and i did a 69 on it assisting customers requests
Fantastic news, Louie. Thanks.
Old 07-20-2019, 09:29 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Fantastic news, Louie. Thanks.
Just wait bareback stuff is coming - SSSOOO naughty . U guys ll love