Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 01-07-2017, 04:11 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by legault View Post
can we see her being bottom with a ts one day?
I dont see why not, ll remember it in her next work 4 us
Old 01-07-2017, 07:43 PM

Default awesome idea 2

If it's possible Barbara on top with Geane Perron or vice versa, but i heard that it's extremely hard to persuade Ts fuck another ts.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:24 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karol View Post
If it's possible Barbara on top with Geane Perron or vice versa, but i heard that it's extremely hard to persuade Ts fuck another ts.
Flex scene, well i use both in recent shoots then i need wait couple months minimum for start think in new sets with this couple
Old 01-08-2017, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Flex scene, well i use both in recent shoots then i need wait couple months minimum for start think in new sets with this couple
Barabra Perez and Geane Peron in a TS on TS Flex Scene,which i am really starting to like,Would be a Great Pairing and Scene.
Old 02-25-2017, 10:37 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
There were 8 Updates consisting of (5 Guy on TS and 3 TS on Guy Flex Scenes) for the month of February 2017 for SFH and not a single Full TS on Guy Update among them,i've been noticing for the last year that there has been a Huge Increase in TS on Guy Flex and Guy On TS Scenes,and a Decrease in Full TS on Guy Scenes,and the last Full TS on Guy Updates were December 3rd and 31st 2016 and January 20th and 28th 2017 and there hasn't been one since,Which is Completely Unacceptable and as i have posted 2 months ago there is a very big difference between a Full TS on Guy and a TS on Guy Flex and here is the difference,Full TS on Guy: TGirl is in the Dominant Role topping the Guy for the entire scene,and a TS on Guy Flex: TGirl and her Male Partner takes turns topping each other,and they are not the same type of scenes either,they just aren't,also i haven't seen anybody making a request for a TS on Guy Flex Scene,it's usually for a Full TS on Guy or a Guy on TS Scene,Hopefully the month of March will feature at 3 Full TS on Guy Scenes,i'll keep my fingers x-ed.
SFH havent any specific direction about it (we can have everything - ts on guy, guy on ts, 3somes, flex scenes) BBBUUUTTT remember we ll be puting TRANNIES FUCK scenes in new BRAZ HUB in elevated X as i mention. For the ones dont know we have SPECIFIC APPROACH in ths site - TS ON GUY , GUY ON T and TS ON TS. ALl setrs are SPECIFIC for that - if i put TS ON GUY u ll seee ONLY TS fucking guy , no flex.

I ll start it as soon BRAZ HUB be ready (1 or 2 weeks NO MOE than it) TS ON GUY set and other weeks we ll see other approachs. I hope it make u happy

We need do scenes VERY FAST this month because ITS CARNIVAL here and NO ONE WANNA SHOOT IN CARNIVAL then i admit couldnt dso work thinking in your requests BUT next month it ll be less complicated

I hope this feedback make u happy , my friend

IN time : any specific model u wanna see ONLY topping? I m remastering LOTS of scenes for 1080p here then i can start with one u can piuck. How about it ?
Old 02-26-2017, 06:22 AM

Mastronelly is a newer model and I don't think she is in the trannies-fuck archives.
Old 02-26-2017, 10:43 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Mastronelly is a newer model and I don't think she is in the trannies-fuck archives.
I have several amazing scenes TS ON GUY READY that we ll start use in 2 weeks i think. AS i told ll be DAILY UPDATES alternating NEW STUFF and recompilations. You guys ll have amazing stuff all in 1080p

BRAZ HUB ll be bigest and best u can get about brazilian stuff online ANYWHERE

Iys sunday morning here (6am) and m working in recompilations because i want give u guys MORE and BETTER
Old 02-27-2017, 12:04 AM
Administrator

Quote:
@lordworm:Yes Deborah Mastronelly is a Newer TS Model that made her debut on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com in 2014 and has done multiple scenes for BTS and SFH and doesn't have any content on Trannies Fuck,@LouieDamazo: that's excellent to hear that you have several amazing TS on Guy Scenes ready to start in 2 weeks,which is my 2nd favorite TS Genre,and will have Daily Updates that will consist of New Content and Recompilation of Older Sets all in 1080p,and that the Brazilian-Transsexuals HUB will the biggest and the best that you fanbase can get Brazilian Content online anywhere.
Grooby tech area is working REALLY REALLY HARD , dude. This migration is making we all burn our asses. Those guys are amazing and without them help all this never could be possible
Old 05-09-2017, 01:02 PM
Administrator

Quote:
The Super Update for Monday May 8th 2017 was Good. wasn't there suppose to be a Full TS on Guy Update., did something go wrong with the update?. The first TS on TS Flex Remastered Scene starting Adriana Rodrigues and Barbara Kisivicks was excellent. however the second TS on TS Flex Remastered Scene starting Aline Garcia and Jessica Ninfeta was uninteresting,didn't even bother watching the Guy on TS Remastered Scene and the TS Solo was decent. Btw is the preview pic below with the caption:Coming Soon on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com is going to be this week's or next week's update?
Its very interesting see your reactions. We have so many diferent tastes in same site what prove i m g larging approach about stuff.

About next Stephany scene...ll be bombastic !!!!
Old 05-13-2017, 12:37 PM
Administrator

I m bringing this week Barbara Perez ONLY TOPPING in SFH

REmaster of next weekend also ll have a TS ON GUY 1080p great scene with Laviny ALbuquerque.