Hey Louie, I still love you man.
Even i being old ???

Just kiding
Old 01-14-2015, 08:04 PM

Ahahaha, yeah man sorry about that.
Old 01-14-2015, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
For 90 minutes but Fernanda is new on it. We all saw girls start average and become stars with time. Why shouldnt be different with Fernanda Cristine ? What i can tell is that was so passion scene, ass licking a lot from both ts , great action and awesome orgasms. Took long time and Rio is so hot in those days what only makes work harder even with air condicionated.

Ts on guy we ll have friday Nathany Gomes topping a guy in another great set i did in Rio for shemalesfromhell.com

We understand that Fernanda Cristine is new to TS on TS,And that is going to take sometime for her to adapt to Topping other TS's,That's true all Girls do start out average and become stars overtime,Sounds awesome,I am also looking to seeing Nathany Gomes topping a guy,Very nice preview pic.
Old 01-14-2015, 08:10 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
We understand that Fernanda Cristine is new to TS on TS,And that is going to take sometime for her to adapt to Topping other TS's,That's true all Girls do start out average and become stars overtime,Sounds awesome,I am also looking to seeing Nathany Gomes topping a guy,Very nice preview pic.
The good thing about newbies is that they make scenes with mopre passion, sounds more realistic. When a ts shoots for long time after first scenes all look too similar. Newbies surpriose us in great aspects and Fernanda ll for sure u all
Old 01-14-2015, 08:11 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Ahahaha, yeah man sorry about that.
N P, i dont take it serious.
Old 01-14-2015, 08:14 PM

Fernanda looks so mazing in that pic with her fat cock in Bolina's mouth. I know what you mean, it is always exciting when a hot newbie like her does TS on TS. I'm just glad she can top, most newbies can't unfortunately.
Old 01-14-2015, 08:24 PM

i can see what you mean damazo, i apologize if i sounded too harsh

i hope to see fernanda cristine do many great ts on ts scenes in the future
Old 01-14-2015, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
The good thing about newbies is that they make scenes with mopre passion, sounds more realistic. When a ts shoots for long time after first scenes all look too similar. Newbies surpriose us in great aspects and Fernanda ll for sure u all
Fernanda looks absolutely phenomonal with Veronica sucking on her Big Cock,Agreed,That is a good thing about Newbies,It is very exciting to see a Hot Newbie like the Smoking Hot Fernanda in a TS on TS,I am sure she will surprise us all.
Old 01-14-2015, 08:25 PM

Maybe for Fernanda's next ts on ts, she can swing by Rio and show Agatha Trajano's tight little ass a good fucking.