Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 06-13-2017, 03:15 AM

Default Peron-Castro Update.

The TS on TS for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Geane Peron and Nathalia Castro was Freaking Awesome and a Superb Pairing.It's been while since we've seen her. and it is great to see Geane back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and doing what she does best. and Nathalia as well. I really liked how Geane was commanding the action for the entire scene by topping Nathalia in Doggy,Spooning and Missionary Styles nice and deep. and also liked her she turned up the intensity towards the end. standing up on the bed and penetrating Nathalia's Juicy Ass Balls Deep. and the Camera Angles of her balls slapping off of her ass with each thrust was really cool to see. Geane Peron and Nathalia Castro Performances were Fantastic. Geane Peron is a Beautiful TGirl that has a Fit and Toned Body,Sexy Tits,Confidence,Personality and Style and a Big Girlcock that she knows how to use very well. and is a Very Talented Performer. Thanks for the Magnificent Update and for introducing these lovely models to your fanbase LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Geane Peron in Hardcore and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. and Nathalia Castro in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Would like to hear your thoughts LD.
Old 06-13-2017, 07:20 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
The TS on TS for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Geane Peron and Nathalia Castro was Freaking Awesome and a Superb Pairing.It's been while since we've seen her. and it is great to see Geane back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and doing what she does best. and Nathalia as well. I really liked how Geane was commanding the action for the entire scene by topping Nathalia in Doggy,Spooning and Missionary Styles nice and deep. and also liked her she turned up the intensity towards the end. standing up on the bed and penetrating Nathalia's Juicy Ass Balls Deep. and the Camera Angles of her balls slapping off of her ass with each thrust was really cool to see. Geane Peron and Nathalia Castro Performances were Fantastic. Geane Peron is a Beautiful TGirl that has a Fit and Toned Body,Sexy Tits,Confidence,Personality and Style and a Big Girlcock that she knows how to use very well. and is a Very Talented Performer. Thanks for the Magnificent Update and for introducing these lovely models to your fanbase LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Geane Peron in Hardcore and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. and Nathalia Castro in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Would like to hear your thoughts LD.
I loved this combination and before someone ask me NAthalia topping i need say she is ONLY bottom then she was right choice for our HORNY Peron. You guys ask me veterans in action and i m doing

Next week another 2 veterans ll do our ts lesbian action too
Old 06-13-2017, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I loved this combination and before someone ask me NAthalia topping i need say she is ONLY bottom then she was right choice for our HORNY Peron. You guys ask me veterans in action and i m doing

Thanks for your feedback LD my friend. I also loved this combination as well. and agree that Nathalia was the right choice to pair with The Horny and Talented Geane Peron. Indeed you have been bringing back Veteran TGirls and putting them in action. Super Cool. will be looking to seeing next week's Veteran TS on TS Update.

Last edited by knightrider82; 06-14-2017 at 12:33 AM.
Old 06-13-2017, 11:42 PM

Quote:

Veterans are great, which 2 are next?
Old 06-14-2017, 06:00 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Veterans are great, which 2 are next?

Rafaela Ferrari & Victoria Carvalho
Old 06-14-2017, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Rafaela Ferrari & Victoria Carvalho
http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.co...alho_vids.html that was Monday June 5th's Update. So going to be in next week's TS on TS Update?.

Last edited by knightrider82; 06-14-2017 at 06:50 PM.
Old 06-14-2017, 07:53 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.co...alho_vids.html that was Monday June 5th's Update. So going to be in next week's TS on TS Update?.
FUCK

I m OLD. Thank u my friend to show me how crazy i am LOL

Forget what i say, update ll be BRUNA CASTRO & LORENA DI CASTRO

Jezzzz , i m soooooo insane those days. Too much work