Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 02-09-2018, 06:05 PM

Default Jessica Ketlen Hardcore Update.

The Full TS on Guy Update for ShemalesFromHell.com starring The Lovely and Talented Jessica Ketlen was Superb. it is really great seeing her back looking absolutely stunning with her new look and sexy lingerie outfit. it's been a while since we've seen her and very happy that she's back and doing what she does best dominating her partners. Jessica Ketlen is a Gorgeous and Very Talented TGirl that has a Beautiful Face and Smile,Confidence,Personality,Style,Virility,Toned and Fit Body,Sexy Butt,Tits and a Huge Girlcock that she knows how to use very well. and also knows how to command the action in scenes that she's in. I really liked the way she was commanding the action for the entire scene by making her male partner gag on her Huge Girlcock and topping him in Doggy,Bulldog,Spooning and Missionary Styles balls deep and turning up the intensity as well. and shooting her nectar all over him to end an amazing scene. Jessica Ketlen's Performance was magnificent and loved how she made her male partner her bitch. Thanks for the Awesome Full TS on Guy Scene and for bringing her back LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Jessica Ketlen in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and to her TS on TS Scene with newcomer Juliana Oliveira. Keep up the great work .

Last edited by knightrider82; 02-09-2018 at 10:02 PM.
Old 02-09-2018, 09:38 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
The Full TS on Guy Update for ShemalesFromHell.com starring The Lovely and Talented Jessica Ketlen was Superb. it is really great seeing her back looking absolutely stunning with her new look and sexy lingerie outfit. it's been a while since we've seen her and very happy that she's back and doing what she does best dominating her partners. Jessica Ketlen is a Gorgeous and Very Talented TGirl that has a Beautiful Face and Smile,Confidence,Personality,Style,Virility,Toned and Fit Body,Sexy Butt,Tits and a Huge Girlcock that she knows how to use very well. and also knows how to command the action in scenes that she's in. I really liked the way she was commanding the action for the entire scene by making her male partner gag on her Huge Girlcock and topping him in Doggy,Bulldog,Spooning and Missionary Styles balls deep and turning up the intensity as well. and shooting her nectar all over him to end an amazing scene. Jessica Ketlen's Performance was magnificent and loved how she made her male partner her bitch. Thanks for the Awesome Full TS on Guy Scene and for bringing her back LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Jessica Ketlen in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and to her TS on TS Scene with newcomer Juliana Oliveira on Monday. Keep up the great work .
Jessica scene with Juliana ll be avaliable in short future but not next monday
Old 02-09-2018, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Jessica scene with Juliana ll be avaliable in short future but not next monday
Oh okay i understand. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for the Awesome Full TS on Guy Scene. will be looking forward to seeing it later this month. and also thanks for bringing back the Lovely And Talented Jessica Ketlen.

Last edited by knightrider82; 02-09-2018 at 10:21 PM.
Old 02-27-2018, 09:50 PM

Default Ketlen-Oliveira Update.

The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring the Lovely And Talented Jessica Ketlen and newcomer Juliana Oliveira was Awesome and a Superb Pairing. it is great seeing her back again in TS on TS Action and looking very absolutely stunning in her sexy outfit and open toe red bottom pumps. I liked how the scene began with Juliana sucking on Jessica's tits and deepthroating her huge Girlcock. with Jessica commanding the action for the entire scene topping Juliana in Doggy,Spooning and Missionary Styles balls deep and liked when Juliana came all over herself when getting topped-which i enjoy seeing in TS on TS Scenes. Jessica Ketlen's performance was very impressive and the February 9th 2018 Full TS on Guy Scene that she did for ShemalesFromHell.com was Superb. Juliana Oliveira did amazing for her 1st TS on TS Scene and her performance was amazing. Thanks for the Wicked Cool Update and for introducing your fanbase to these beautiful and talented TS Models LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Jessica Ketlen in TS on Guy and TS on TS Action as a Full Top and Juliana Oliveira in TS on TS Action as a Versatile Top. Keep up the superb work Louie my friend

Last edited by knightrider82; 03-03-2018 at 05:52 PM.
Old 03-03-2018, 04:23 PM

I have to agree Jessica and Juliana was great, the fact that Jessica and Rosy both prefer to top really makes me want to see both of them in a flex scene would look like. Juliana was great in her first TS on TS and loved seeing her cum while getting fucked.
Old 03-03-2018, 04:39 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by travans View Post
I have to agree Jessica and Juliana was great, the fact that Jessica and Rosy both prefer to top really makes me want to see both of them in a flex scene would look like. Juliana was great in her first TS on TS and loved seeing her cum while getting fucked.
I try it Rosy and Jessica but couldnt make it real, sorry. Now Jessica is in Paris then lets wait
Old 03-03-2018, 05:15 PM

Quote:
I try it Rosy and Jessica but couldnt make it real, sorry. Now Jessica is in Paris then lets wait
It's alright Louie my friend at least you tried. and again thanks for bringing her back.
Old 03-03-2018, 06:47 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
It's alright Louie my friend at least you tried. and again thanks for bringing her back.
I got chance as i told, Famous brazilian ts travel a lot then its all about oportunity
Old 03-03-2018, 07:02 PM

Quote:
I got chance as i told, Famous brazilian ts travel a lot then its all about oportunity
Agree you sure did Louie. and also agree that Famous Brazilian TGirls do travel a lot and it is all opportunity. and you got the chance to film her multiple times when the opportunity presented itself. and we really appreciate it.

Last edited by knightrider82; 03-03-2018 at 07:12 PM.
Old 03-03-2018, 11:33 PM

Quote:
I know its even more of a crapshoot than usual with the famous girls. I'm sure you'll more than make up for things not panning out there with something that I didn't even know I wanted. So ya know, no worries lol.

Last edited by travans; 03-03-2018 at 11:35 PM.