Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 04-10-2019, 04:18 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this request for a TS on Guy 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls.XXX starring Gabrielly Coutinho.&. Juliana Leal.
U guys give good ideas but cant make all them real. Juliana did other 3some days ago then i ll not be with her for now
Old 04-10-2019, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
U guys give good ideas but cant make all them real. Juliana did other 3some days ago then i ll not be with her for now
Okie dokie i understand. Sounds very cool that she did another TS 3some a few days ago. and will be looking forward to seeing it.
Old 07-06-2019, 04:42 AM

@Louie Damazo: when will the Gabrielly Coutinho Hardcore Update for Brazil TGirls XXX be available?. and is she topping for the entire scene?.
Old 07-06-2019, 02:05 PM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo: when will the Gabrielly Coutinho Hardcore Update for Brazil TGirls XXX be available?. and is she topping for the entire scene?.
In 2 weeks i think and yes FULL TOPPING
Old 07-06-2019, 08:50 PM

Quote:
In 2 weeks i think and yes FULL TOPPING
Very cool and will be looking forward to seeing Gabrielly Countinho dominating her male partner in TGirl on Guy Action and the scene as well in 2 weeks. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 07-13-2019, 08:04 AM

Default Gabrielly Coutinho Hardcore Update 2.0

Astonishing TGirl on Guy Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Gabrielly Coutinho. it is great seeing her back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and in a very sexy outfit and sandals. i really liked the way she commanded the action for the entire scene topping her male partner in missionary,spooning and doggystyle positions balls deep and shooting her nectar all over him and kissing him to end the scene. Gabrielly Coutinho's performance was magnificent and erotic. thanks for the astonishing update and introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Gabrielly Coutinho in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 07-13-2019, 01:33 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Astonishing TGirl on Guy Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Gabrielly Coutinho. it is great seeing her back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and in a very sexy outfit and sandals. i really liked the way she commanded the action for the entire scene topping her male partner in missionary,spooning and doggystyle positions balls deep and shooting her nectar all over him and kissing him to end the scene. Gabrielly Coutinho's performance was magnificent and erotic. thanks for the astonishing update and introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Gabrielly Coutinho in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Its a star, i m trying convencer her do bareback
Old 07-13-2019, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Its a star, i m trying convencer her do bareback
Excellent to hear and Gabrielly Coutinho is a beautiful and talented star and one of my favorites as well.and would love to see her topping a guy or another TGirl bareback. thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 07-13-2019 at 06:31 PM.