Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 01-23-2017, 12:57 PM
Administrator

Default Elevated X

What exact we re plannng here ?

Well, first again let me focus it - WE LL NOT STOP PRODUCE NEW STUFF. You guys like content we re producing and we ll keep it but we re UPGRADING not only webdesign adaptating for new moment with mobile acess and other things but also upgrading OUR CONTENT. Basically we ll remake most of possible videos for 1080p giving u BETTER experience in this amazing stuff then we ll have new footage and rebaging footage in bewtter quality here

We re also working in have in ELEVATED X the TRANNIES FUCK stuff also remake for 1080 what ll add extra value for this NEW AGE of BRAZILIAN GROOBY sites
Old 01-23-2017, 09:41 PM

Cool, you mentioned more veteran on veteran ts on ts scenes so that's pretty quality right there. 2 experienced chicks.
Old 01-23-2017, 09:56 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Cool, you mentioned more veteran on veteran ts on ts scenes so that's pretty quality right there. 2 experienced chicks.
I ll be able plan it better AFTER transition but trust me, u guys ll have acess to a GREAT STUFF that u just neber imagine in TRANNIES FUCK . We have LOTS of TS ON TS action that i m redoing for 1080p RIGHT now with amazing combinations u guys never sw in BRAZ site then expect something VERY EXCITING coming up
Old 01-27-2017, 09:28 AM

When will you implement new format for braz?
Old 01-27-2017, 12:51 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karol View Post
When will you implement new format for braz?
In this moment we re processing videos for new format but i think between 2 and 3 weeks. This ll mark a VERY NEW age for us with daily updates and a plus : CONTENT OF TRANNIES FUCK in 1080p ll also be avaliable

I m very excited with GOLDEN mix we ll be offering with lots of HOT scenes nad solos
Old 02-09-2017, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
In this moment we re processing videos for new format but i think between 2 and 3 weeks. This ll mark a VERY NEW age for us with daily updates and a plus : CONTENT OF TRANNIES FUCK in 1080p ll also be avaliable

I m very excited with GOLDEN mix we ll be offering with lots of HOT scenes nad solos
That's Excellent to hear LD my friend,Will be looking forward to seeing the Elevated X Format for BTS,Btw the New TS on TS Updates were awesome,great to see Bruna Casto,Christal and Karla Desejo back in TS on TS Action,Topping other TGirls
Old 02-10-2017, 12:12 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
That's Excellent to hear LD my friend,Will be looking forward to seeing the Elevated X Format for BTS,Btw the New TS on TS Updates were awesome,great to see Bruna Casto,Christal and Karla Desejo back in TS on TS Action,Topping other TGirls
We ll have BIGEST Braz Ts space IN THE WORLD
Old 02-10-2017, 12:58 AM

Quote:
We ll have BIGEST Braz Ts space IN THE WORLD
Sounds Freaking Awesome
Old 02-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
Sounds Freaking Awesome
ell, its because it ll be HUGE. We ll have DAILY updates, recompilations, new stuff. THis ll be so great
Old 02-10-2017, 05:14 PM

Quote:
ell, its because it ll be HUGE. We ll have DAILY updates, recompilations, new stuff. THis ll be so great
Very Cool,I think that it is awesome,that the Elevated X Format for Brazilian-Transsexuals will continue to feature Daily Updates,which i am really enjoying,Recompilations Of Older Sets,which will gives a better experience and better quality and New Content,which has been fantastic and adding excellent value for the New Age of Brazilian Grooby Sites,and i completely agree that it will be great.