Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 10-31-2017, 07:53 PM

I would love to see Juuh topping either Agatha Trajano, Bianca Hills, or Bruna Castro. That would be amazing.
Old 10-31-2017, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
I would love to see Juuh topping either Agatha Trajano, Bianca Hills, or Bruna Castro. That would be amazing.
Same here. Juuh Osmark fully topping either Bruna Castro,Bianca Hills or Agatha Trajano and shooting her load on their asses in a Interracial TS on TS Update would be Epic.

Last edited by knightrider82; 03-25-2018 at 07:57 PM.
Old 11-01-2017, 05:33 PM

@Louie Damazo: I didn't change my approach at all. i am just wondering why you haven't responded to the positive reviews about last Friday and this week's updates starring Juuh Osmark that i posted yesterday and wanted to hear your thoughts about them that's all. but yet i didn't hear anything from you though. and thanks for assisting the request and the Full TS on Guy Update. I appreciate it. yes it is my opinion. No not all. And if i offended you my bad Louie my friend.

Last edited by knightrider82; 11-01-2017 at 06:24 PM.
Old 11-01-2017, 07:12 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
@Louie Damazo: I didn't change my approach at all. i am just wondering why you haven't responded to the positive reviews about last Friday and this week's updates starring Juuh Osmark that i posted yesterday and wanted to hear your thoughts about them that's all. but yet i didn't hear anything from you though. and thanks for assisting the request and the Full TS on Guy Update. I appreciate it. yes it is my opinion. No not all. And if i offended you my bad Louie my friend.
Not offended just worried because u re taking it too radical. Some times i just loose some posts, i do too many things at same time. Its not reason for be angry

I just answer you in other post too
Old 11-01-2017, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Not offended just worried because u re taking it too radical. Some times i just loose some posts, i do too many things at same time. Its not reason for be angry

I just answer you in other post too
That's good to hear that you're not offended. and understand that sometimes you lose some posts due to during many things at the same. and it's not a reason to be angry. Btw is the Rosy Pinheiro.&.Isabelly Ferreira TS on TS Update for next week on BTS a flex?
Old 11-02-2017, 12:08 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
That's good to hear that you're not offended. and understand that sometimes you lose some posts due to during many things at the same. and it's not a reason to be angry. Btw is the Rosy Pinheiro.&.Isabelly Ferreira TS on TS Update for next week on BTS a flex?
Yes, Flex but Rosy ll be more IN COMMAND - https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...53386402848768
Old 11-02-2017, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Yes, Flex but Rosy ll be more IN COMMAND - https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...53386402848768
Nice, Super Cool Preview Clip. Rosy Pinheiro.&.Isabelly Ferreira are smoking hot. Will be looking forward to seeing it

Last edited by knightrider82; 11-04-2017 at 03:12 AM.
Old 11-11-2017, 05:50 AM

Default Juliana Leal Hardcore Update.

The Full TS on Guy Update on ShemaleFromHell.com starring Juliana Leal was Spectacular. It's great seeing her back again looking absolutely gorgeous in her lingerie outfit. i really liked the way she was commanding the action for the entire scene by face fucking,slapping and making her male partner gag on her big Girlcock. and topping him in various positions balls deep and shooting her load all over his face. Juliana Leal is a very attractive TGirl that has a very sexy,tits.&.toned body and a big Girlcock. Thanks for the Fantastic Update and introducing your fanbase to this beautiful model LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Juliana Leal in TS on Guy and in TS on TS Action as a Full Top.

Last edited by knightrider82; 01-06-2018 at 07:30 PM.
Old 03-17-2018, 10:02 PM

Very Cool Preview Photo. Will be looking forward to seeing this Classic TS on TS Update starring the Dark.&.Lovely Juuh Osmark in her Sexy Knee High Boots fully topping the Submissive Laura Araujo next Sunday.
Old 03-25-2018, 07:55 PM

Default Juuh Osmark-Laura Araujo Update 1080p Version.

The Remastered TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring the Dark And Lovely Juuh Osmark and Laura Araujo was fantastic. It is to see her back again looking absolutely stunning in her sexy knee high leather boots and outfit. Juuh Osmark is a very beautiful and talented Brazilian.&.Latin TGirl that has a gorgeous face and smile,charm,personality,style,smoking hot body and a Big Girlcock that she knows how to use. I really liked the way Juuh was commanding the action for the entire scene topping Laura in Doggy,Spooning and Missionary Positions nice and deep. and also enjoyed seeing Laura riding Juuh's Girlcock in reverse cowgirl. Juuh Osmark's performance was amazing. and the Full TS on Guy and TS on TS Scenes that she did on October 27th and 30th 2017 for Brazil TGirls XXX and Brazilian-Transsexuals.com was Spectacular and her performance in those scenes were very impressive as well. Thanks for the awesome remastered update and introducing your fanbase to this very attractive model LD. Looking forward to seeing more of the Dark And Lovely Juuh Osmark in TS on TS and TS on Guy Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work my friend.

Last edited by knightrider82; 07-10-2018 at 07:32 PM.