Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 08-11-2016, 07:51 AM

Default Juuh Osmark Updates.

The TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring The Dark.&.Lovely Juuh Osmark and Laura Araujo was excellent,it is great to see her back again,looking Absolutely Stunning in Knee High Boots and Sexy Outfit,i really liked how the scene started off with JO and LA Kissing and Sucking on each other Tits and Girlcocks,and Juuh commanding the action for the entire scene topping Laura in various positions Nice.&.Slow,and Laura riding Juuh's Girlcock in Reverse Cowgirl was awesome,Juuh Osmark is a Very Beautiful Latin TGirl that has a Beautiful Face and Smile,Body and Tits and Girlcock that she knows how to use,and is one of my favorites,Her Performance was Superb,JO also performed Extremely Well in the following updates:March 18th and July 29th 2016 Updates and the March 8th 2016 Update that she did for ShemalesFromHell and Brazilian-Transsexuals.com,Thanks for the Awesome Update and for introducing your fanbase to the Gorgeous Model,Looking forward to seeing more of her in Hardcore and TS on TS Action as a Full Top.

Last edited by knightrider82; 04-21-2017 at 06:43 AM.
Old 08-11-2016, 01:53 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
The TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring The Dark.&.Lovely Juuh Osmark and Laura Araujo was excellent,it is great to see her back again,looking Absolutely Stunning in Knee High Boots and Sexy Outfit,i really liked how the scene started off with JO and LA Kissing and Sucking on each other Tits and Girlcocks,and Juuh commanding the action for the entire scene topping Laura in various positions Nice.&.Slow,and Laura riding Juuh's Girlcock in Reverse Cowgirl was awesome,Juuh Osmark is a Very Beautiful Latin TGirl that has a Beautiful Face and Smile,Body and Tits and Girlcock that she knows how to use,and is one of my favorites,Her Performance was Superb,JO also she performed Extremely Well in the following updates:March 18th and July 29th 2016 Updates and the March 8th 2016 Update that she did for ShemalesFromHell and Brazilian-Transsexuals.com,Thanks for the Awesome Update and for introducing your fanbase to the Gorgeous Model,Looking forward to seeing more of her in Hardcore and TS on TS Action as a Full Top.
oh man, i m so happy in last days i m geting only good coments. Thats what i wanna offer u , guys. best of the best

thanks a lot
Old 08-11-2016, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
oh man, i m so happy in last days i m geting only good coments. Thats what i wanna offer u , guys. best of the best

thanks a lot
That is excellent to hear LD my friend,indeed you have been offering us the Best Of The Best,You're very welcome

Last edited by knightrider82; 08-11-2016 at 05:51 PM.
Old 08-11-2016, 09:25 PM

Thanks Louie, for other great work.
Old 08-20-2016, 02:33 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantuflo View Post
Thanks Louie, for other great work.
I dont remember last time got so many positive coments. I m soooo fucking happy about it and it just prove follow your requests is a WIN WIN strategy for sure.

In time, we re bringing back another bombshell of the past very soon - LAISA LINS
Old 04-11-2017, 05:14 AM

Default Juuh Osmark-Bruna Gaucha Update.

The TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring the Dark.&.Lovely Juuh Osmark and Newcomer Bruna Gaucha was Phenomenal and a Superb Interracial Pairing. it is nice to see Juuh Osmark back looking absolutely stunning and doing what she does best. I really liked how the scene began with her and Bruna Kissing, Caressing and Sucking on each other Pretty Tits and Girlcocks. And JO commanding the action for the entire scene topping BG in Missionary. Doggystyle and Side Positions Nice and Deep. And i also like the Close Up and the sound of her balls slapping off of Bruna's Ass with each thrust. and Bruna fucking Juuh's Girlcock was really cool. Juuh Osmark's Performance was Fantastic. She is the Perfect Combination of Brazilian.&.Latin Beauty. that has a Gorgeous Face,Irrisistible Charm and Smile,Smoking Hot Body,Sexy Tits and a Big Girlcock that she knows how to use very well. And is a very talented performer and is one of my favorites. Thanks for the Fantastic Scene and for introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous Model LD. Looking forward to seeing more of her as a Full Top.

Last edited by knightrider82; 07-10-2018 at 07:29 PM.
Old 04-11-2017, 03:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
The TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring the Dark.&.Lovely Juuh Osmark and Newcomer Bruna Gaucha was Phenomenal and a Superb Interracial Pairing. it is nice to see Juuh Osmark back looking absolutely stunning and doing what she does best. I really liked how the scene began with her and Bruna Kissing, Caressing and Sucking on each other Pretty Tits and Girlcocks. And JO commanding the action for the entire scene topping BG in Missionary. Doggystyle and Side Positions Nice and Deep. And i also like the Close Up and the sound of her balls slapping off of Bruna's Ass with each thrust. and Bruna fucking Juuh's Girlcock was really cool. Juuh Osmark's Performance was Fantastic. She is the Perfect Combination of Brazilian.&.Latin Beauty. that has a Gorgeous Face,Irrisistible Charm and Smile,Smoking Hot Body,Sexy Tits and a Big Girlcock that she knows how to use very well. And is a very talented performer and is one of my favorites. Thanks for the Fantastic Scene and for introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous Model LD. Looking forward to seeing more of her as a Full Top.
I hope have good surprises 4 soon, working on some old requests
Old 04-11-2017, 04:27 PM

Quote:
I hope have good surprises 4 soon, working on some old requests
I am sure that you will have some good surprises. Will be looking forward to seeing them. That's excellent to hear Louie my friend.
Old 04-11-2017, 04:36 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I am sure that you will have some good surprises. Will be looking forward to seeing them. That's excellent to hear Louie my friend.
I m trying do things u guys ask but in that moment wasnt possible. As soon i have some REAL STUFF ready i ll make u all know
Old 04-11-2017, 05:54 PM

Quote:
I m trying do things u guys ask but in that moment wasnt possible. As soon i have some REAL STUFF ready i ll make u all know
It's alright we understand. You'll have another chance,Okie dokie sounds good. Keep up the great work LD.

Last edited by knightrider82; 04-12-2017 at 05:41 PM.