Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 12-28-2014, 05:27 PM

Default Bruna and Gabriella

hey damazo, any chance to see ms butterfly totally top gabriella ferrari and tease her wity her butt then deny and fuck gaby instead?
Old 12-28-2014, 05:36 PM

yeah please damazo

adriana and geane was a good scene but we all miss bruna butterfly we really wanna see her fully top another ts again and not a newbie please

we want see her top a ts that has been around like gaby or bianca hills
Old 12-28-2014, 05:47 PM

Bruna is so popular that she is going to be the Brazilian Vaniity. She will always be requested in any capacity for the rest of her life. The world just cannot get enough of her. Her doing something like this to Bianca Hills would be awesome. I would like to see her ride Bianca at the end like she did rotating turns with Beatricy Velmont in a threesome that they did, though. She did that too well, and it would probably count for ass shaking, too (it could kind off cross off two requests in one, there).

Beatricy Velmont is another girl that is really, really beautiful, too. I am surprised more people do not request her more.

Last edited by Tyl3r; 12-28-2014 at 05:50 PM.
Old 12-28-2014, 06:09 PM

Bruna is a doll, one of the greatest TS of the newer generation, if not the greatest. The best part is she does TS on TS with no problem unlike Vaniity who never did until much much later in her career.

Would love to see her fuck Bianca. Bianca definitely needs to bottom here. Seeing Bruna's awesome ass from behind while she fucks Bianca doggy like she does so well would be amazing.
Old 12-31-2014, 12:22 AM

i just want bruna to be top
Old 12-31-2014, 06:36 AM

looks like damazo came online and didn't bother to reply to this, he must not care about this
Old 12-31-2014, 06:47 AM

I don't think Louie likes when Bruna tops. Much less when she tops a girl with a big cock.

Yet, that's the charm...seeing something new and interesting.
Old 01-06-2015, 09:48 AM
Administrator

U guys already know i ll never say no or yes about a post, i note and if have chance i do

Actually i see no coments about Bolkina and Carla. Pretty frustrating to me that work hard get it
Old 01-06-2015, 03:15 PM

But Louie, if you put these 2 together you're probably gonna have Gaby top or make it flex, but we want Bruna to top only.

Bolina and Carla looks good, but I haven't had the opportunity to join SFH.
Old 01-06-2015, 04:15 PM

bolina and carla was pretty good but yea i mean we wanted carla to be bottom so idk it waw well made but the action was ok

bruna topping gaby please damazo

or bruna topping bianca hill