Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 01-14-2015, 09:16 PM

Sorry ast, but everyone is gonna disagree with you on that. Shemales From Hell does TS on Guy hardcores. Brazilian Transsexuals is the only site in the world that has consistent dedicated TS on TS. That market is very small, we have to keep it while we can.
Old 01-14-2015, 09:17 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ast123 View Post
No way, I like 2 stars, no hardcore. If you guys want hardcore, isn't that what shemales from hell is all about?
RA

See

Thats why forums make me crazy. Its impossible assist all kind of tastes. What some hate others love. Now u guys seee how hard is be in my position ????
Old 01-14-2015, 09:20 PM

Yeah I know your position is hard Louie. But the majority agree that TS/TS hardcores are better than 2 star solos. Idk how you will work with that, but it would be a shame if 2 star solos took away from potential ts on ts scenes.
Old 01-14-2015, 09:23 PM

Quote:
No way, I like 2 stars, no hardcore. If you guys want hardcore, isn't that what shemales from hell is all about?
no way man, sfh is for guy on ts this is ts on ts we are talking about, dont twist words here
Old 01-14-2015, 09:28 PM
Administrator

Now i ask u guys calm down

I ll follow majority requests but ll have some times 2 stars in braz site. Not that much, only some times

I like a lot this kind of set but i need hear u about it
Old 01-14-2015, 09:31 PM

Alright Louie, just please don't let it take away from the TS on TS just cause 1 person wants more solos. We already get like 15 solos a month.
Old 01-14-2015, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Now i ask u guys calm down

I ll follow majority requests but ll have some times 2 stars in braz site. Not that much, only some times

I like a lot this kind of set but i need hear u about it
it's just kinda sad when some of those 2 star combinations are so hot we want to see them fuck each other

how about this? when you do a star split the video, show the models posing and then that same day have them fuck if it's not too much work...well it probably is..
Old 01-14-2015, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesker View Post
no way man, sfh is for guy on ts this is ts on ts we are talking about, dont twist words here
Ah, did not know it was only guy and ts. I think the best solution in the future is to just include ts on ts on shemales from hell in the future since that is all hardcore, just my 2 cents though that may not be an option
Old 01-14-2015, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Alright Louie, just please don't let it take away from the TS on TS just cause 1 person wants more solos. We already get like 15 solos a month.
I'm just one person who actually voices opinion. There may be many others who agree with me who don't visit the forums
Old 01-14-2015, 10:09 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I'm just one person who actually voices opinion. There may be many others who agree with me who don't visit the forums
Yes, u re right. That´s why i ll NOT stop, only reduce. I basically use it with ts with too many solos and ts that dont do hardcores with other ts. Its a chance get a different kind of stuff that many guys (me included) like