Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 05-03-2010, 03:17 AM

Default Shemales from Hell new format

Does anyone like the new format of Shemales from Hell with one scene and only threesomes..?
Old 05-03-2010, 02:06 PM
Administrator

Not only 3somes

We gonna mix 2somes there also but with more 3somes for change styles, idea is always have 2 tgs in action

In next update we ll have guy fucking TG and TG fucking GG but please let me know what kind of set u want there: many requests about TG X GG and 3somes thats why i m doing it now
Old 05-03-2010, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Not only 3somes

We gonna mix 2somes there also but with more 3somes for change styles, idea is always have 2 tgs in action

In next update we ll have guy fucking TG and TG fucking GG but please let me know what kind of set u want there: many requests about TG X GG and 3somes thats why i m doing it now
Thanks for answering back..

I have been a member of Shemales from Hell for more than 6 years straight. The reason I never left the site was because you had the best TG-Guy action around.. That is why I love this web page so much.. I hate to see you lose that over the other web site. Please more TG-Guy action only.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:44 PM
Administrator

Thanks , REALLY nice post that shows how tastes change about customers. I have requests of 3somesm TG X GG and now classic TG X Guy

We ll NOT stop do that just keep this news style but not giving up what u request.

Soon GREAT NEWS about new Grooby projecty that ll assist tastes like yours in a perfect way
Old 05-04-2010, 04:18 AM

Threesomes are the best, they're good when all the stars interact with each other. If it's TG, TG, Guy, we wanna see the tg fucking the other tg as well as the guy fucking them both and vice versa.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:25 PM
Administrator

Thats what i did

This month many 3somes in http://www.shemalesfromhell.com
Old 05-06-2010, 01:50 AM

I am not into only 3somes. So, after more than 6 years of being a member of Shemales from Hell.. I think I may end my membership.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:09 AM
Administrator

Again

U didnt understand, we still have all types of hardcores, this is special 3some month but , u ll see TG X GG and GUY X TG in next update
Old 05-16-2010, 07:53 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Thanks , REALLY nice post that shows how tastes change about customers. I have requests of 3somesm TG X GG and now classic TG X Guy

We ll NOT stop do that just keep this news style but not giving up what u request.

Soon GREAT NEWS about new Grooby projecty that ll assist tastes like yours in a perfect way
Yes, it is soooo interesting how tastes vary. Wish there was a forum that each would give his reasons of why...I personally like ONLY twosomes: the TS star of the scene with whomever she likes. Let her pick who she wants to do...my only condition is that the model must have a rock hard erection.
Old 05-16-2010, 02:12 PM
Administrator

See

Thats why we ll offer sets that assists requests here

I have requests for TG X GUY, so many for 3some (thats why we did special month with it) and TG X GG then thats what we ll have there