Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 12-07-2018, 08:34 PM

Default Juliana Leal Solo Update.

Astonishing TGirl Solo Update. it is great seeing Juliana Leal back again looking absolutely stunning as always and in a sexy black mini skirt,white bra and beige heels and very cool glasses. Juliana Leal is very attractive and talented TGirl and a star that has an amazing performance, personality and style,gorgeous face and smile,smoking hot and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt and a very big Girlcock. and knows how to command the action in scenes that she is in. and is one of my favorites as well. Her performance in the Monday September 3rd 2018 TGirl on TGirl Update that she did with Aline Tavares was magnificent. Thanks for the freaking awesome TS Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Juliana Leal in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 04-13-2019 at 09:21 PM.
Old 04-13-2019, 09:18 PM

Super cool preview photo and pairing of 3 Beautiful TGirls. will be looking forward to seeing this upcoming All TGirl 3some Update. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 04-13-2019, 11:03 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Super cool preview photo and pairing of 3 Beautiful TGirls. will be looking forward to seeing this upcoming All TGirl 3some Update. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
This 3some was Juliana request, she want have 2 ts to be her bitches ...and i just did it
Old 04-14-2019, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
This 3some was Juliana request, she want have 2 ts to be her bitches ...and i just did it
Freaking awesome to hear that Juliana Leal requested this All TGirl 3some and wanted to have 2 TGirls be her bitches. and you granted it. she is the perfect choice for this type of scene. will be looking forward to seeing Juliana Leal dominate Bianca Soares and Jennifer Cardoso. in Super Hot TGirl on TGirl Action and to the scene as well. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 04-28-2019 at 09:04 PM.
Old 04-14-2019, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Whoah, this sounds like an amazing video. Nice to see Bianca Soares back again for this.
Old 04-14-2019, 02:21 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by travans View Post
Whoah, this sounds like an amazing video. Nice to see Bianca Soares back again for this.
Yes but only bottom
Old 04-15-2019, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Yes but only bottom
That's not a problem because that ass of hers is perfect for bottoming.
Old 04-15-2019, 02:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by travans View Post
That's not a problem because that ass of hers is perfect for bottoming.
EXACTLY

I m happy u have exact my vision here
Old 04-30-2019, 06:18 PM

Default Jennifer Cardoso

Is Jennifer new, I can't find any other videos from her or even her social media online?
Old 04-30-2019, 06:50 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_nutty View Post
Is Jennifer new, I can't find any other videos from her or even her social media online?
Yep

Totally new TS