Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 09-09-2012, 04:30 AM

Default Bruna Butterfly #1

Bruna Butterfly has been #1 for quite a few months now on the top models category on the site, not even Nicolly Navarro, the previews #1 for a long time has been able to come on top of Bruna Butterfly.

I say it's time to see Bruna come back and show us her cute little top side by topping another tg fully.

She will become a great 10/10 star for sure by covering all grounds.

At least...this is one man's opinion... lol
Old 09-09-2012, 06:25 PM
Administrator

It´s not a surprise to me see Miss Buterfly in this position. She is top 5 in my personal list
Old 09-09-2012, 08:20 PM

She is number 1 for me right now, I even like her more than Novaes who is number 2. Mainly because Novaes has been out for too long sadly.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:05 PM

lord, its very obvious what ever bud your smoking your not smoking enough or you need a higher quality. lol

its very obvious adriana rodrigues is #1 followed dany castro, jessica ketlen, rakel rodrigues and agatha trajano.

just joking though at the end of the day everyone has their own favorites.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:48 AM

The good thing is we can combine our favorites into having hot steamy sex with each other, thanks to Louie.

I love your list btw, half of those girls are top 5 for me as well.
Old 09-18-2012, 04:55 AM

I used to love Bruna so much, but she fell off my list completely after the nose job. The main ones doing it for me right now are Aline Garcia, Michelly Araujo and Aline Tavares. Plus a few others that haven't been filmed as much lately (probably in Europe). I always thought Evelyn Rangel was nice, but she's looking very hot lately. She's withstanding the test of time and will probably be a classic model of this generation.
Old 09-18-2012, 05:21 AM

I gotta agree about Evelyn, she has become SUPER hot. She's another one who's cock seems to also have gotten BIGGER? LOL
Old 09-18-2012, 06:10 AM

Hahaha, I don't think it's any bigger.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:12 AM

Well, I guess at least her libido is up. I remember scenes from before were she was mostly limp, now she's rock hard all the time.