Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 06-06-2019, 04:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
You're welcome Louie my friend. and also you have been doing a phenomenal job of making us happy by granting our requests for scenes. and providing us with exclusive top notch content on the weekly basis. and keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming.
thanks

sent u a pm
Old 06-08-2019, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
thanks

sent u a pm
You're welcome Louie my friend. and i've read it and responded. check your inbox.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 06-08-2019 at 01:33 AM.
Old 09-12-2019, 05:44 AM

Default Adrielly Bronze Solo Update.

Astonishing TGirl Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Adrielly Bronze. it is great seeing her back looking stunning as always and in a black and gray pattern bra and panties and black pointed toe ankle boots. Adrielly Bronze is a gorgeous and very talented Black TGirl and Star that has a beautiful face and smile,personality and style,smoking hot and toned body,thighs and legs,sexy tits and butt and a very big and thick girlcock. and knows how to command the action in scenes that she is in. and is one of my favorites as well. and her performance in the Friday February 8th 2019 TGirl on Guy Update that she did for Brazil TGirls XXX was impressive and naughty. thanks for the astonishing TGirl Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Adrielly Bronze in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. and to her upcoming TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene as well. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 09-12-2019 at 09:58 PM.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:10 PM

Default Adrielly Bronze-Juliana Leal Update.

Positively Smashing Interracial TGirl on TGirl Bareback Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Adrielly Bronze and Juliana Leal and freaking awesome pairing as well. it is great seeing Adrielly back looking gorgeous as always and in very sexy pink bra and panties and black pointed toe ankle boots. and Juliana back as well looking stunning as always and in a sexy black bra and white panties and white sandals. I loved the way the scene began with them kissing,caressing and sucking on each other tits and girlcocks and rimming each other asses. with Adrielly penetrating Juliana in doggystyle,missionary and spooning positions nice and deep. and Juliana riding Adrielly's big and thick girlcock in reverse cowgirl and cumming while getting fucked. and Adrielly shooting her nectar on Juliana's ass and both of them blowing a kiss and waving at the camera and viewers to end the scene. Adrielly Bronze and Juliana Leal's performances were magnificent and sensual. thanks for the positively smashing update and introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful.&.Talented TGirls. and granting our request as well. we really appreciate it. looking forward to seeing more of Adrielly Bronze in TGirl on TGirl and TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top. and Juliana Leal in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top and in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 11-13-2019 at 11:00 PM.
Old 11-13-2019, 04:36 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Positively Smashing Interracial TGirl on TGirl Bareback Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Adrielly Bronze and Juliana Leal and freaking awesome pairing as well. it is great seeing Adrielly back looking gorgeous as always and in very sexy pink bra and panties and black pointed toe ankle boots. and Juliana back as well looking stunning as always and in a sexy black bra and white panties and white sandals. I loved the way the scene began with them kissing,caressing and sucking on each other tits and girlcocks and rimming each other asses. with Adrielly penetrating Juliana in doggystyle,missionary and spooning positions nice and deep. and Juliana riding Adrielly's big and thick girlcock in reverse cowgirl and cumming while getting fucked. and Adrielly shooting her nectar on Juliana's ass and both of them blowing a kiss and waving at the camera and viewers to end the scene. Adrielly Bronze and Juliana Leal's performances were magnificent and sensual. thanks for the positively smashing update and introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful.&.Talented TGirls. and granting our request as well. we really appreciate it. looking forward to seeing more of Adrielly Bronze in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top. and Juliana Leal in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top and in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
That was EXACT as u guys ask, right ?!
Old 11-13-2019, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Yes this week's TGirl on TGirl Update was exactly as we asked. and the pairing was phenomenal as well . thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 11-13-2019, 06:28 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Yes this week's TGirl on TGirl Update was exactly as we asked. and the pairing was phenomenal as well . thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Wait now ROUND 2 for Anna Kelly Smith banging Yasmin Dornelles ...BAREBACK
Old 11-13-2019, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Wait now ROUND 2 for Anna Kelly Smith banging Yasmin Dornelles ...BAREBACK
Freaking Awesome. And will be looking forward to seeing Round 2 of Anna Kelly Close penetrating Yasmin Dornelles Bareback.
Old 11-14-2019, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Yes sir, it was everything we asked for. Amazing scene!
Old 03-17-2020, 03:46 AM

Default Adrielly Bronze-Nathalia Castro Update.

Impeccable Interracial TGirl on TGirl Bareback Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Adrielly Bronze and Nathalia Castro and a fantastic pairing as well. It is great to see Adrielly back looking gorgeous in a sexy white lingerie outfit and black and platinum open toe ankle boots. and Nathalia back as well looking very sexy in a beautiful black/white pattern dress and beige and leopard print sandals. I loved the way Adrielly was penetrating Nathalia in missionary and spooning positions nice and deep. and Nathalia riding Adrielly's big girlcock in reverse cowgirl and Adrielly shooting her nectar all over Nathalia's tits and kissing her to end the scene. Adrielly Bronze and Nathalia Castro's performances were amazing and erotic. thanks for the impeccable update and introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Adrielly Bronze in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. and Nathalia Castro in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.