Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 03-16-2010, 06:12 PM

Default The best threesome ever

Giovanna Secret, Carla Novaes, and Nicolly Navarro. These three girls did an amazing scene. We must be grateful to Louie for bringing this awesome scene to us. ^_^

Now I want to give a little review of it. The scene was absolutely perfect in almost every way, except for one part. It felt a bit short. The oral and foreplay were good 10/10 in my opinion. The hardcore felt a bit short though it was still hot dont get me wrong I give it a 9/10, which is still awesome. The reason I think the hardcore felt short is because with these 3 hot tgs one could expect a full blown out epic hardcore scene. The scene was 23 minutes long I believe, and the positions were mostly missionary and reverse cowgirl. The only one who was in doggy style was Nicolly, unfortunately. Brazilian models all have amazing asses, this must definitely be stressed during scenes, like we saw with Hellen Hostoun and Kelly Marcony. The close ups and position switching with Hellen and Kelly was all done excellently.

The position switching here was clipped, which is kinda boring. And there were almost no closeups of the penetrations. These aspects are a bit of a let down. It was a bit of a tease letting us feel like there's something missing, like they could've done more. The cumshots were good, but we really need to get better cumshot positions. It seems like every cumshot on this website is the girl lying down and cuming on her own stomach. That is very boring. We've had some amazing cumshots on tits, faces, asses, and while getting fucked in every position. The diversity there makes it really good, I was kinda hoping this scene would have different cumshots.

Overall the scene was still awesome, the saving grace being that the 3 models are quite possibly the hottest brazilian models of all time.

Overall rating: 9.5/10

Last edited by lordworm; 03-16-2010 at 06:30 PM.
Old 03-16-2010, 08:02 PM
Administrator

Well thats a good review, thanks man

Remember, i create it based in what u guys ask me here then more and more i imagine this space is so important for i work EXACT in what u guys wanna see

In a close future we ll be doing better segmentation about all brazilian websites for hardcores

Initial idea is:

* BRAZILIAN - TGXTG and TGXGG

*SHEMALESFROMHELL - TGXguy but with more creative themes as cowboy, nurse and some other surprises. TG X GG also, ibterracial sets and trios and foursomes too

* ...- More? Yes but cant talk about it now, great surprises coming soon
Old 03-16-2010, 08:06 PM

That's great man. I can't wait to see these new renovations. I've always wanted to see a great site that was dedicated to tg/tg scenes and I think you guys can definitely run it.

1 question about this last scene though. I noticed Carla didn't have a cumshot. Was it cut out, or did she just not cum?
Old 03-16-2010, 10:58 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
That's great man. I can't wait to see these new renovations. I've always wanted to see a great site that was dedicated to tg/tg scenes and I think you guys can definitely run it.

1 question about this last scene though. I noticed Carla didn't have a cumshot. Was it cut out, or did she just not cum?
She was using a lot of hormones and had a very small cum shot then i avoid used it because had 0 visual
Old 03-17-2010, 12:12 AM

Ok, that makes sense.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:47 PM

Have to agree with lordworm this is really awsome scene for the cumshots part i do agree with lordworm too, it's better have some different cumshots like face, ass, tits or maybe on their cock. For the idea it's better SFH don't bring that much TGxGuy but the cosplay idea seems great, i personally prefer TGxTG, TGxGG and GuyxTG. Hope to see some new stuff soon.

Cheers~~~
Old 03-17-2010, 09:23 PM

Cumshots on the ass are really awesome. And brazilian girls all have amazing asses.