Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 11-18-2020, 06:32 PM

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene starring Kelly Portella and Amanda Ferraz.
Old 11-18-2020, 07:13 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene starring Kelly Portella and Amanda Ferraz.
Kelly enjoy fitsness style that Amanda has then was too horny. She couldnt fuck faster or ll cum quickly. It excit me but for my taste i like see ts fucking harder. I admit would love one day share bed with those 2 bombshelss. I ll cum very fast for sure
Old 11-18-2020, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Kelly enjoy fitsness style that Amanda has then was too horny. She couldnt fuck faster or ll cum quickly. It excit me but for my taste i like see ts fucking harder. I admit would love one day share bed with those 2 bombshelss. I ll cum very fast for sure
Very good to hear that Kelly Portella enjoyed the fitness style that Amanda Ferraz had,and i understand that she was too horny and couldn't fuck harder because she would of cum too quickly,and i also like seeing TGirls fuck harder. and also great to hear you would love to share a bed with them one day. Kelly Portella and Amanda Ferraz are very attractive and talented and both are my favorites as well. and would love to see more of Kelly Portella as a Full Top. and Amanda Ferraz in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 11-18-2020 at 08:36 PM.
Old 11-22-2020, 04:48 PM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo: I would love to see Kelly Portella and Julia Alves in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. face fucking their male partner and taking turns topping him in various positions balls deep,and double penetrating him and shooting their nectar all over his face. and Kelly and Julia kiss each other to end the scene. {*Only Kelly Portella and Julia Alves get their dicks sucked,not the male partner*}
Actually i had a Groovr and transexPOV scene with both ts together
Old 06-08-2021, 09:06 AM

Default Kelly Portella-Isabelly Ferreira Update.

Superhot TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Kelly Portella and Isabelly Ferreira and very hot pairing as well. It is awesome seeing Kelly back looking very sexy in a yellow outfit and black/platinum sandals. and Isabelly back as well also looking very sexy in a lingerie outfit and black sandals. I loved the way Kelly was topping Isabelly in the missionary and spooning positions for the first part of the scene. and Isabelly riding Kelly's girlcock in reverse cowgirl for the second part of the scene. and Kelly topping and shooting her nectar in Isabelly's ass and kissing each other to end the scene. Kelly Portella and Isabelly Ferreira performances were phenomenal and erotic. thanks for the superhot scene and introducing your fanbase to these Very Attractive.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Kelly Portella as a Full Top. and Isabelly Ferreira in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. Stay Safe.
Old 06-09-2021, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Superhot TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Kelly Portella and Isabelly Ferreira and very hot pairing as well. It is awesome seeing Kelly back looking very sexy in a yellow outfit and black/platinum sandals. and Isabelly back as well also looking very sexy in a lingerie outfit and black sandals. I loved the way Kelly was topping Isabelly in the missionary and spooning positions for the first part of the scene. and Isabelly riding Kelly's girlcock in reverse cowgirl for the second part of the scene. and Kelly topping and shooting her nectar in Isabelly's ass and kissing each other to end the scene. Kelly Portella and Isabelly Ferreira performances were phenomenal and erotic. thanks for the superhot scene and introducing your fanbase to these Very Attractive.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Kelly Portella as a Full Top. and Isabelly Ferreira in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. Stay Safe.
Love this video but I really wish to see Kelly bottom to a TS
Old 06-09-2021, 12:58 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by na2smoove View Post
Love this video but I really wish to see Kelly bottom to a TS
I m not well about TS to TOp in this moment but i ll try do it in future NP
Old 06-10-2021, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I m not well about TS to TOp in this moment but i ll try do it in future NP
Probably pair her up with Adriana