Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 09-09-2010, 11:56 PM

Default Hello Guys,looking for info

Hi there guys,I have just joined this forum in an attempt to gain some knowledge of the TS scene in Brazil, a little about myself, I am a dedicated ladyboy shagger from the UK, in the past I have focused my attentions toward South East Asia were I have worked and vacationed for the last 10years, in that time I have fucked many ladyboys from all over Thailand and Philippines.
A friend and myself are planning a shagging tour in Brazil next year,I will ask a few questions over the next few months and hope some of you will be good enough to give me some good info and advice,also if anyone can recommend any other forums that can help me it would be greatly appreciated.
If anyone is planning a trip to Thailand I can reciprocate with lots of info.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
robo
Old 09-10-2010, 05:09 PM
Administrator

N ot many tgs in Brasil speaks english - in Sao Paulo Hilda Brasil and in Rio ALexia Freire speaks very well. May be u can contact their for some help