Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 02-11-2019, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I dont think ll take too long, budy
Okie dokie sounds good. And will be looking forward to seeing Rosy Pinheiro penetrating and domainating her male partner in TS on Guy Action. Thanks again for taking the time respond i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 02-11-2019 at 09:31 PM.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:26 PM

Default Rosy Pinheiro-Gaby Ink Update.

The TGirl on TGirl Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Rosy Pinheiro and Gaby Ink was phenomanal and an intriguing/awesome pairing. It is great to see Rosy Pinheiro back looking absolutely gorgeous as always. and in sexy outfit and open toe shoes. and Gaby Ink as well Rosy Pinheiro is a very talented and gorgeous TGirl that has confidence,personality.&.style,beautiful face.&.smile,smoking hot.&.toned body,very sexy tits.&.butt,wicked cool tattoos and a huge girlcock. I love the way the Rosy was penetrating Gaby in the missionary,spooning and doggystyle positions nice and deep with her balls slapping off of Gaby's ass with each thrust. and also liked how Gaby was riding Rosy's huge girlcock in reverse cowgirl and saying she has a big dick and telling Rosy to fuck her harder. and she happily obliged and gave her the fucking that she needed. and Gaby enjoyed every minute of it. and Rosy shooting her nectar on ass and kissing her and Gaby having at the camera to end the scene. Rosy Pinheiro's performance was impressive and intense and Gaby Ink's performance was naughty and amazing. and both were into the scene and each other. thanks for the magnificent update and for introducing your fanbase to this Smoking Hot.&.Toned TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Rosy Pinheiro in TGirl on Guy Action and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top.. and Gaby Ink in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and the spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 04-13-2019 at 10:44 PM.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:52 AM

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts about this week's TS on TS Update starring Rosy Pinheiro and Gaby Ink.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:33 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts about this week's TS on TS Update starring Rosy Pinheiro and Gaby Ink.
Its funny but on of things make me do this pairing is that both are Tatoo ts. I like Suicide girls and have suicide t-girls in lesbian action is soooo exciting. Rosy is a star and Miss Ink is perfect bottom, fabulous action in my opinion
Old 02-12-2019, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Its funny but on of things make me do this pairing is that both are Tatoo ts. I like Suicide girls and have suicide t-girls in lesbian action is soooo exciting. Rosy is a star and Miss Ink is perfect bottom, fabulous action in my opinion
Wicked Cool. And completely agree that Rosy Pinheiro is a star and is very talented as well and Gaby Ink is the perfect bottom. and the action was fabolous. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 02-12-2019, 08:45 AM

Quote:
No idea , man. I sent this footage 3 days ago but i m not responsable for that site updates. I dont think ll take too long
If I may ask, who did you pair Ms. Pinheiro with?
Old 02-12-2019, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Rosy is so dominant Louie please have Patricia & Ana dominate rosy like a slut
Old 02-12-2019, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by na2smoove View Post
Most explosive scene in the world

Dying for it to happen lol
Old 02-13-2019, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by na2smoove View Post
Would also like to see Patricia Campbell and Anna Kelly Close dominate Rosy Pinheiro like a slut. and it would be epic and bombastic scene as well.
Old 02-13-2019, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Would also like to see Patricia Campbell and Anna Kelly Close dominate Rosy Pinheiro like a slut. and it would be epic and bombastic scene as well.
For real lol i want them to fuck the hell out of her in every position possible with no remorse 😂 just like she be doing