Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 05-23-2012, 12:02 AM

Default Favorite Brazilian TS of All Time

Just out of curiosity, who is your favorite Brazilian TS of all time?

For me, it's between Cristina Bianchini and Patricia Bismark (5 or 6 years ago).

Both of these are not just some of the hottest trannies I've ever seen, but just some of the hottest girls I have ever seen in general.

I think I'm gonna give Cristina the edge cause I saw how she rides a dick. Something really special. Too bad she doesn't have her you know what anymore.
Old 05-23-2012, 03:01 AM

Carla Novaes.
Old 05-23-2012, 06:57 AM

over the last few years it has to be carla novaes, but prior to that I was always a big fan of Lisa Lawer (prior to her return to male status )
Old 05-25-2012, 01:58 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantona5 View Post
over the last few years it has to be carla novaes, but prior to that I was always a big fan of Lisa Lawer (prior to her return to male status )
Now Lisa is MISTER MAURICIO LOL
Old 05-25-2012, 09:54 PM

onlinelust, I am with you 100%! Though there was a model named Marinella BEFORE Cristina who was not as pretty as Cristina but very hot. On the current ones, I have to include Rabeche Rayalle, Michelly Araujo and of course Joy Spears is simply beautiful but not as sexy as others. Carla Novaes was never even in my top 50 mostly because of numerous cosmetic surgeries. And in the US, I have to start with the Divine Yasmin Lee*s*
Old 05-25-2012, 10:43 PM
Administrator

My kind of babes are Bruna Butterfly (oh man, she just drive me insane) and Carla Cardille
Old 05-26-2012, 12:05 AM

I love Bruna Butterfly and Michelly Aurajo, they're definitely top 10 for me. Carla is still my favorite but the longer she's out the more she fades away from my list. She's slowly being replaced by Michelly Aurajo and Bruna Butterfly.

And yeah, I thought Lisa Lawer was hot as hell too, but never liked that she always topped. It didn't surprise me she reverted to male status. Lol how do you get rid of all that hotness? She must still have some traits left.
Old 05-26-2012, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
My kind of babes are Bruna Butterfly (oh man, she just drive me insane) and Carla Cardille

Bruna Butterfly for new webmistress?
Old 05-26-2012, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveHT View Post
onlinelust, I am with you 100%! Though there was a model named Marinella BEFORE Cristina who was not as pretty as Cristina but very hot. On the current ones, I have to include Rabeche Rayalle, Michelly Araujo and of course Joy Spears is simply beautiful but not as sexy as others. Carla Novaes was never even in my top 50 mostly because of numerous cosmetic surgeries. And in the US, I have to start with the Divine Yasmin Lee*s*
We seem to have the exact same taste for the Brazilian girls! Rabeche is one my all time favorites and of course I love Michelly and Joy. I never been a big fan of Carla for the same reason. I like to keep a little bit of a natural look still. I can't find Marinella, I wonder if she went by something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Carla is really hot, one of my favorite new comers (hope she gets some boobs soon). It's good to be back engaging in TS talk again.
Old 05-26-2012, 02:07 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
I love Bruna Butterfly and Michelly Aurajo, they're definitely top 10 for me. Carla is still my favorite but the longer she's out the more she fades away from my list. She's slowly being replaced by Michelly Aurajo and Bruna Butterfly.

And yeah, I thought Lisa Lawer was hot as hell too, but never liked that she always topped. It didn't surprise me she reverted to male status. Lol how do you get rid of all that hotness? She must still have some traits left.
I m getting many requests for Michelly Araujo

Then i GOT her again

U guys boss me, soon new solo in braz site and hardcore in shemalesfromhell