Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 01-05-2010, 02:34 AM

Louie,

Could you give us the low down on each of the girls on my list (the way you did with the other guy's list)?

Also, it seems like the pattern, for years now, is for the hottest girls to head to Europe. If the hottest girls are in Europe, wouldn't it make sense for Grooby to send or find photographers there? I realize that's not your call, but if you could pass it along . . . . Grooby has North America, South America, Thailand, and Japan mostly covered; Europe, though, is like terra incognita.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:44 PM
Administrator

Here we go

01) Yasmin Gore - Just gone, no idea where

02) Grazzy Araujo - Was in her mother city, just need come back Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro

03) Bianca Ravena - Just gone, no idea where

04) Sara Evyn - I can try

05) Pamela Gaucha - Just gone, no idea where

06) Erica Backster - For sure

07) Tayssa Tally - did 1 set few months ago, just came back Europe, Paris i think

08) Rabeche Rayalla - Europe now

09) Melaine Hickmann - Its in Italy for long time, last set i did was 1 day before she leaves here

10) Aline dos Santos - In Paris now

11) Carla Renata - BITCH, Hoorible behaviour

12) Carla Bruna - I can try

13) Alanda Dummond - i can try

14) Johany Wilker - In Italy

15) Alessandra Ribeiro - In Portugal

16) Rafaella Bolfiolli - Just desapear

17) Patricia Araujo - Its aSTAR now, dont shoot XXX anymore

18) Viviane Rodrigues - Just desapear

19) Sabrina Viena - In Italy

20) Gracie Ohara - In Italy
Old 01-05-2010, 02:19 PM

Cool

Thanks a million, Louie, sorry to be such a pest.

I guess the big news here is that Alanda Dummond is someone who you might be able to get back. I haven't seen anything with her in years, but I'm pretty sure she's kind of a legend in the eyes of her many fans. I assumed she was in Europe or something, so if you really can get her back, that would be worth a lot.

Also, it would be fantastic to see more of Grazzy Araujo, Sara Evyn, Erica Backster, and, oh my God, Carla Bruna.

How can someone like Pamela Gaucha just disappear with no trace? Wasn't she kind of a star in the Brazillian t-girl world? Likewise Bianca Ravena; wasn't she voted Miss Something-or-other twice in a row just a few years back? Don't these girls still have friends and contacts in the scene? If you want to hire a private detective to find them all, I'll help pay for it.

I'm not really sure if you guys realize it, but some of these girls become true stars in the eyes of their fans; and some of them have a lot of fans. Permit me to suggest that when you have access to someone who is clearly exceptional, you shoot more of her. You might object that you have no way of knowing who is or isn't going to become huge, but it must have been obvious at the time you were shooting them that, say, Camilla Castro or Pamela Araujo were exceptional. Don't you wish, now, that you had several more sets of them in the can? Yeah, me too.

Thanks for all the work you do, Louie. You're probably the biggest star of all.

Last edited by leopard2; 01-05-2010 at 02:23 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:28 PM
Administrator

Working in some Nicole Navarro new shoot
Old 01-05-2010, 08:40 PM

Awesome I can't wait to see Nicolly. Any chance of seeing her with another tg? Maybe Carla Novaes, hope she's still around.

Oh and Louie, do you know what became of Sasha Hevyn? It looks like she disappear without a trace too. I haven't seen anything from her in a LONG time.

Last edited by lordworm; 01-05-2010 at 08:55 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:57 AM

I hope some other members will chime in with their faves, as well. If you care enough about this stuff to pull out your credit card, then surely you have some favorites you'd like to see more of. Don't be shy . . . .
Old 01-06-2010, 09:23 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopard2 View Post
I hope some other members will chime in with their faves, as well. If you care enough about this stuff to pull out your credit card, then surely you have some favorites you'd like to see more of. Don't be shy . . . .
Yeap, and i m here for pay atention in what u guys want

I ll start new shoots in few days and looking for some TG X TG action
Old 01-06-2010, 06:57 PM

Pair up Nicole Navarro and Carla Novaes and we got the best tg on tg set ever! lol

What's the down with Sasha? Did she disappear too?
Old 01-06-2010, 06:59 PM
Administrator

Sasha is in Spain for years

Nicolly is REALLY in my plans
Old 01-07-2010, 03:15 AM

Awesome, I can't wait to see her. She is so hot.