Visit Brazilian Transsexuals! Visit Shemales From Hell!

Go Back   Brazil Shemale Forum > Main Category > Brazil Shemale Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-14-2017, 02:18 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is online now
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,899
Default Feedbacks about ELEVATED X

We just start it and still have issues to fix but as soon finish this first week i would like get feedbacks from u felas about change
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-14-2017, 11:35 PM
knightrider82 knightrider82 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: South Eastern United States
Posts: 1,596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
We just start it and still have issues to fix but as soon finish this first week i would like get feedbacks from u felas about change
The New Design for the Brazilian-Transsexuals and ShemalesFromHell.com Hub Site is really awesome.I really like New and Improved Design for the following reasons:Access to 2 amazing sites and content.Easier to navigate and search models.Watch and Stream Videos at any starting point and Up to date News Blog.I am looking forward to the Daily Updates and Recompilations of Classic Sets.and also this week's TS on TS Update starring Priscila Ferrari and Newcomer Aline Ketson and the Reshoot of the Classic Solo Update in Amazing and Vibrant 1080p starring Rakel Rodrigues was excellent. Keep up the great work.

Last edited by knightrider82; 03-15-2017 at 03:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-15-2017, 04:11 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is online now
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
The New Design for the Brazilian-Transsexuals and ShemalesFromHell.com Hub Site is really awesome.I really like New and Improved Design for the following reasons:Access to 2 amazing sites and content.Easier to navigate and search models.Watch and Stream Videos at any starting point and Up to date News Blog.I am looking forward to the Daily Updates and Recompilations of Classic Sets.and also this week's TS on TS Update starring Priscila Ferrari and Newcomer Aline Ketson and the Reshoot of the Classic Solo Update in Amazing and Vibrant 1080p starring Rakel Rodrigues was excellent. Keep up the great work.
As i told we re finishing TRANNIES FUCK here and ll start with 30 scenes all in 1080p already
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-15-2017, 04:29 PM
knightrider82 knightrider82 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: South Eastern United States
Posts: 1,596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
As i told we re finishing TRANNIES FUCK here and ll start with 30 scenes all in 1080p already
That's Excellent to hear LD. Will be looking forward to seeing those Remastered Trannies Fuck Scenes in stunning 1080p
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-15-2017, 05:13 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is online now
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
That's Excellent to hear LD. Will be looking forward to seeing those Remastered Trannies Fuck Scenes in stunning 1080p
There is NOTHING even close what we re offering here now. Soon all videos in new layout too
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-15-2017, 05:30 PM
knightrider82 knightrider82 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: South Eastern United States
Posts: 1,596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
There is NOTHING even close what we re offering here now. Soon all videos in new layout too
Completely agree. You and the Awesome Folks @ Grooby are offering Top Notch Content featuring the most beautiful models on the Planet. That cannot be found anywhere else.Very Cool.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-15-2017, 05:58 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is online now
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
Completely agree. You and the Awesome Folks @ Grooby are offering Top Notch Content featuring the most beautiful models on the Planet. That cannot be found anywhere else.Very Cool.
Grooby guys did outstanding work here and we re starting new age wit more and better stuff 4 u felas
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-15-2017, 07:06 PM
knightrider82 knightrider82 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: South Eastern United States
Posts: 1,596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Grooby guys did outstanding work here and we re starting new age wit more and better stuff 4 u felas
Agree. Grooby has done a Phenomenal Job of upgrading both sites and combining them into an Awesome Hub. and starting a New Age with better content for your Fanbase.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-18-2017, 02:26 AM
john69 john69 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 31
Default

Just waiting TsxTs DP .....
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-19-2017, 03:26 AM
lordworm lordworm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,711
Default

Waiting for some good TS on TS too
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Terms & Conditions  |   Billing & Support  |   Spam Policy  |   DMCA

©2015 Copyright BrazilShemaleForum.com. All images on this site are original content or licensed material. We hold model releases and IDs for every model and are compliant to 18 USC U2257 Compliant. The records required by Section 2257 of Title 18, United States Code, with respect to this site, and all graphical materials associated therewith on which this label appears, are kept by the custodian of records: Wanderson Batista dos Santos, X Vortex Produções Ltda, Av Nossa Senhora de Copacabana 1302/609, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil. Any misuse, unauthorised use or copyright infringement of these images whatsoever will be met by criminal and civil litigations WITHOUT FAIL.