Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 03-19-2017, 07:00 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Waiting for some good TS on TS too
Doing it EVERY WEEK and now offering EXTRA 1080p recompilation of some awesome old scenes.

Actually we re offering also minimum 3 solos recompilations in 1080p and already start trannies-fuck.com content ALSO in 1080p. WE already begin it with nothing less than 30 scenes being 10 TS fuck guy /10 guy fuck TS and other 10 TS ON TS

Check in site and u ll see then ONLY THIS WEEK we put avaliable 12 TS ON TS scenes in 1080P. Its so much more any other site is doing
Old 03-19-2017, 08:52 PM

That's cool man, but what about some of those interesting scenes people have requested that could be done?
Old 03-19-2017, 09:07 PM
Administrator

Quote:
That's cool man, but what about some of those interesting scenes people have requested that could be done?
Now u guys can again suest me new scenes. I ll work with ts are avaliable of course but its good have this kind of request fresh in mind because Some of models u wanna see again can return from Europe and i ll hafve atention for get them back in first chance i have
Old 03-19-2017, 09:20 PM

@Louie Damazo: Very Cool.That y'all are offering some of the Classic Sets in 1080p.just checked out some of the Remastered TS on TS and TS on Guy Sets from Trannies Fuck and they were impressive. Will be looking forward to seeing those 12 TS on TS Scenes in Stunning 1080p,Agree it sure is.
Old 03-19-2017, 09:39 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
@Louie Damazo: Very Cool.That y'all are offering some of the Classic Sets in 1080p.just checked out some of the Remastered TS on TS and TS on Guy Sets from Trannies Fuck and they were impressive. Will be looking forward to seeing those 12 TS on TS Scenes in Stunning 1080p,Agree it sure is.
I know u like TS ON GUY, we have 10 already avaliable in 1080p more one coming up wednesday this week. U really gonna enjoy it, pal
Old 03-19-2017, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I know u like TS ON GUY, we have 10 already avaliable in 1080p more one coming up wednesday this week. U really gonna enjoy it, pal
Heck Yeah.I sure do like the TS on Guy Genre it's my second favorite.Awesome.indeed i know i definitely will LD my friend .

Last edited by knightrider82; 03-19-2017 at 10:44 PM.
Old 03-19-2017, 11:48 PM

Did you see my PM? All I wanna ask is to see Patricia Campbell top some veteran TS girls that have big cocks. You haven't shot Patricia in a while.
Old 03-20-2017, 05:52 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Did you see my PM? All I wanna ask is to see Patricia Campbell top some veteran TS girls that have big cocks. You haven't shot Patricia in a while.
I can work it for next month. CAn u tell me who u think can do a great scene with her ?
Old 03-20-2017, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I can work it for next month. CAn u tell me who u think can do a great scene with her ?
Yeah, it would be great to see either Adriana De Brito, Gaby Ferrari, Gene Perron, Alessandra Matarazzo, Leticia Rodrigues, I'd throw Fernanda and Nathany there too, but it depends who you have available?

Last edited by lordworm; 03-20-2017 at 06:35 PM.
Old 03-20-2017, 08:25 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Yeah, it would be great to see either Adriana De Brito, Gaby Ferrari, Gene Perron, Alessandra Matarazzo, Leticia Rodrigues, I'd throw Fernanda and Nathany there too, but it depends who you have available?
Hummm, Leticia should be SO PERFECT but she is NOT in Sao Paulo. I REALLY like this combination