Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 09-04-2015, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I KNOW ! dream with this scene guys. U re teasing me a LOTTTTTTT. This is kind of scene make me happy be in this business
I am dreaming of this Epic TS on TS Scene,We know,That is great to hear Louie my friend
Old 09-05-2015, 09:23 AM

Yeah Fernanda fucking Carla while grabbing Carla's hard cock sounds pretty great to me.
Old 09-05-2015, 02:22 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Yeah Fernanda fucking Carla while grabbing Carla's hard cock sounds pretty great to me.
U guys have my word, if i have ONE SINGLE CHANCE do it i LL

Carla Bottom Whole scene
Old 09-05-2015, 04:34 PM

Quote:

Carla Bottom Whole scene
You're the best LD!
Old 09-05-2015, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Hell Yeah,That sounds Wicked Cool
Old 09-05-2015, 04:36 PM

Quote:

Carla Bottom Whole scene
Thanks Great Damazo,You're the Best
Old 05-08-2018, 06:18 AM

Default DePaula-Mastronelly Update.

The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Cacau DePaula and Deborah Mastronelly was fantastic and a wicked cool pairing. It's great to see Cacau back again looking very sexy in lingerie,glasses and sandals and Deborah with her new look and pointed black knee high boots.it's been a while since we've seen her. I like the way the scene began with them kissing and caressing each other. with Cacau commanding the action for the entire scene topping Deborah in multiple positions. however i was alittle disappointed that Deborah didn't cum on herself while getting fucked missionary style. and Cacau didn't give her a facial or shoot her nectar on Deborah's Tits. other than that it was an awesome scene. both of their performances were amazing and also her performance in the TS on TS Scene that she did with Belatrix back on Monday November 13th 2017 was astonishing. And Deborah Mastronelly's performances in her first TS on TS Scene that she did with Deborah Tavares and 3rd TS on TS Scene with Thays Maclayne back on August 26th 2015 and February 23rd 2016 were magnificent. Thanks for the great update and for introducing your fanbase to these gorgeous models LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Cacau DePaula in TS on TS Action as a Full Top.. And Deborah Mastronelly in TS on Guy and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the great work my friend

Last edited by knightrider82; 05-08-2018 at 06:20 AM.
Old 05-11-2018, 06:50 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Cacau DePaula and Deborah Mastronelly was fantastic and a wicked cool pairing. It's great to see Cacau back again looking very sexy in lingerie,glasses and sandals and Deborah with her new look and pointed black knee high boots.it's been a while since we've seen her. I like the way the scene began with them kissing and caressing each other. with Cacau commanding the action for the entire scene topping Deborah in multiple positions. however i was alittle disappointed that Deborah didn't cum on herself while getting fucked missionary style. and Cacau didn't give her a facial or shoot her nectar on Deborah's Tits. other than that it was an awesome scene. both of their performances were amazing and also her performance in the TS on TS Scene that she did with Belatrix back on Monday November 13th 2017 was astonishing. And Deborah Mastronelly's performances in her first TS on TS Scene that she did with Deborah Tavares and 3rd TS on TS Scene with Thays Maclayne back on August 26th 2015 and February 23rd 2016 were magnificent. Thanks for the great update and for introducing your fanbase to these gorgeous models LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Cacau DePaula in TS on TS Action as a Full Top.. And Deborah Mastronelly in TS on Guy and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the great work my friend
I m back field guys then i need ask u give me time get my old shape back. I ll try put things better and i ll need u all suporting me.

Thnaks
Old 05-11-2018, 08:05 PM

Quote:
I m back field guys then i need ask u give me time get my old shape back. I ll try put things better and i ll need u all suporting me.

Thnaks
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I really appreciate it. And I understand that you're back in the field and will need time to get your old shape back. and try to put things better. You have our full support Louie my friend and you're welcome. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming.
Old 05-12-2018, 12:07 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I really appreciate it. And I understand that you're back in the field and will need time to get your old shape back. and try to put things better. You have our full support Louie my friend and you're welcome. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming.
My life is really busy. I m shooting, i m editing videos and i m shooting and editinf VR STUFF too

Day need more hours