Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 12-19-2016, 12:25 AM

Default More Full TS on Guys Scenes.

thread closed.

Last edited by knightrider82; 02-18-2018 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Worn Out Thread.
Old 12-19-2016, 10:12 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
Hello LD,I would like to see more of the following TS Genre:TS on Guy be incorporated on ShemalesFromHell.com,was hoping that one of the updates for 12/17/2016 was going to be a Full TS on Guy,but no such luck,instead it was another TS on Guy Flex Scene,A type of scene that i have absolutely no interest in watching,So far the month of December has been disappointing,there has only been 1 Full TS on Guy Update (TGirl Tops The Guy For The Entire Scene) and that was on December 3rd 2016,hasn't been one since,I understand as a Director you have to accommodate all Members Preferences,and here is a Really Cool Idea on how to accommodate Members Preferences: by a Full TS on Guy Update and Guy on TS Update every week,this way every one gets to see what they like.
I m sorry but u need understand and i already told it if i insist in one unique style there soon ll have other guys asking more flex scenes or even guy on ts. I need have all kind there and try feed site with diversification . U like this style but others like other approach.

BBBUUUTTTTT

If u check many previous updates ll see i did LOTS of Ts fuck guys there. PLease check it
Old 12-19-2016, 08:18 PM
Administrator

Quote:
As always i respect your opinion Louie,But i completely disagree with you,i understand as a Director that you have to incorporate different styles to keep the site fresh,but unfortunately there has been an increase in scenes of the Guy on TS and TS on Guy Flex Genres and a decrease of scenes of the TS on Guy Genre,i have check many of the previous updates and saw more TS on Guy Flex and Guy on TS Scenes-from July to now and only 16 Full TS on Guy Updates during those months,which is disappointing,This is a Big Difference between a Full TS on Guy and a TS on Flex Scene,Full TS on Guy:TGirl tops the Guy for the entire scene,TS on Guy Flex:The TGirl and her Male Partner takes turns topping each other,that's the difference and their not the same type of scene either,and as i have mentioned earlier there has only been 1 this month so far,and a total of 3 last month,This is way i came up with the proposal of having a Full TS on Guy and a Guy on TS Update every week to accommodate all the members preferences,Is it easier to create Guy on TS and TS on Guy Flex Scenes than it is a Full TS on Guy?.
I was doing exact it : one ts on guy and other guy on ts action every week but got requests for FLEX scenes then i did some. I prefer do that : 1 ts on guy other guy on ts and i think ll have it in next updates
Old 12-20-2016, 05:48 PM

Still would like to know who's going to be in the Full TS on Guy Update,and also would like to here your thoughts about the Rodrigues-Herrera Update,which been up for nearly a week.
Old 12-20-2016, 07:04 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Still would like to know who's going to be in the Full TS on Guy Update,and also would like to here your thoughts about the Rodrigues-Herrera Update,which been up for nearly a week.
Rodrigues ll be our SUPER STAR of next year. SHe has all bagage - beaulty, virility, styçle, talent - Needed only experience and this i m proving then i expect this ts be our new bombshell 2017
Old 12-20-2016, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Rodrigues ll be our SUPER STAR of next year. SHe has all bagage - beaulty, virility, styçle, talent - Needed only experience and this i m proving then i expect this ts be our new bombshell 2017
Thanks for your input LD my friend,Completely Agree 1000%,That Leticia Rodrigues will be our Super Star of next year,and that she has it all:Amazing Attitude,Beautiful Face and Body,Confidence,Personality,Style,Talent,Virility, and a Big Girlcock that she knows how to use very well,and is a Phenomenal Performer and one of my favorite models,The Hardcore,TS on TS and Solo Updates That she did for ShemalesFromHell and Brazilian-Transsexuals.com were Magnificent,Indeed that you have,and i also expect LR to be our New Bombshell of 2017,Thanks again for introducing this Gorgeous Model to your fanbase,looking forward to seeing more of her as a Full Top

Last edited by knightrider82; 01-03-2017 at 02:01 AM.
Old 01-07-2017, 10:10 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Last week's update for ShemalesFromHell.com starring:Jhoany Wilker was Awesome and a great way to end 2016,I really like how she was commanding the action for the entire scene,JH knows how to Fuck,She's very intense,which i like,Thanks for the update.
See, i provide many ts on guy hardcores BUT again, i need have more about other styles : Guy on ts and flex. WE try years ago do it : one site for every demanad but just dont work then SFH now do it
Old 01-07-2017, 01:01 PM

The latest scene with Barbara is very good. I like this actress. She's one of the best, also she looks quite good as top and bottom.
Old 01-07-2017, 01:07 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karol View Post
The latest scene with Barbara is very good. I like this actress. She's one of the best, also she looks quite good as top and bottom.
Barbara is doing GREAT, i think best new face i got in 2016
Old 01-07-2017, 02:00 PM

can we see her being bottom with a ts one day?