Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 02-06-2016, 01:05 AM

Default Agatha Trajano Hardcore Update.

The Full TS on Guy Update on ShemalesFromHell.com starring: Agatha Trajano was Freaking Awesome,it is really great to see Agatha back action with her New Look,doing what she does best:Wrecking Asses,I really liked how she dominated Gui Tavares and made him her Submissive Bitch for the whole scene,Topping him in Various Positions Nice.&.Deep,i also liked how she turned up the intensity in each position that she topped him in,she had great rhythm and stamina as well,and shot her Big Load all over him at the end,Her performance was magnificent,Would love to see more of her,Thanks for the fantastic scene Louie

Last edited by knightrider82; 12-02-2017 at 09:04 PM.
Old 02-06-2016, 05:14 AM

She needs to do a full bottom TS on TS. People have been asking for this for years man.

Get Patricia Campbell on it.
Old 02-06-2016, 06:30 AM

Its great to see Agatha return but please dont forget my request damazo, put her as a bottom with a TS, you said you would
Old 02-06-2016, 11:15 AM
Administrator

Yes tes

As soon i saw Agatha was back i knew ll get those posts asinkg she bottom

THen for u guys dont think i just ignore requests i need say was a surprise for me. I m just moving from where i live and i gave to Khan all authority for lchoose models for those days and WTF : Agatha is back !!!!

I ll be ok after T E A for assume all again and ll work in specific requests for u all including Agatha Bottom
Old 02-06-2016, 12:59 PM

Top or bottom, I'm just happy to see she's back. Another scene like this with Kamper would be great.
Old 02-06-2016, 02:39 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikki View Post
Top or bottom, I'm just happy to see she's back. Another scene like this with Kamper would be great.
Totally agree !!!!
Old 02-06-2016, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Yes tes

THen for u guys dont think i just ignore requests i need say was a surprise for me. I m just moving from where i live and i gave to Khan all authority for lchoose models for those days and WTF : Agatha is back !!!!

I ll be ok after T E A for assume all again and ll work in specific requests for u all including Agatha Bottom
lol sorry man.
Old 02-06-2016, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
She needs to do a full bottom TS on TS. People have been asking for this for years man.

Get Patricia Campbell on it.
Completely agree,Agatha Trajano needs to do a Full Bottom TS on TS,I also agree that it has requesting for this for years.

Last edited by knightrider82; 02-06-2016 at 06:06 PM.
Old 02-06-2016, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikki View Post
I agree,I would love to see her fully top Kamper.
Old 02-06-2016, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Yes tes

It's great to see Agatha Trajano back,it has been a while since we have seen her on,no not at all,we know that you always come through in fulfilling your fanbase requests,and we understand,That is very good to hear Louie my friend

Last edited by knightrider82; 02-06-2016 at 09:13 PM.