Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 12-19-2017, 09:02 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
Disappointing to hear that you ain't sure when a New Full TS on Guy Update is going to be available?. then why even bother mentioning it all?. And I highly doubt it that it's going to be for this year. because the 29th day of this month is the last Friday of this year. and more than likely this year is going to end like it began with another uninteresting TS on Guy Flex Scene.. The same type of scene that has been showing up lately on the site.
I m introducing new faces keeping scenes diferent with new models and now new actors, its all going great
Old 12-31-2017, 02:33 PM
Administrator

Ts toping guy awesome scene next friday - https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...74163169746944
Old 01-14-2018, 10:51 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Very cool preview photo. Will be looking forward to seeing the very talented Jhoanny Wilker fully topping her male partner in TS on Guy Action on Friday.
This scene was TS on guy as u like
Old 01-14-2018, 08:45 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Indeed it was and i appreciate it. btw i saw the Weekly Update Preview Clip for this week. Is Isabella Potter topping for the entire scene for Friday's Update?.
Nope

Flex action
Old 01-23-2018, 10:50 AM
Administrator

Coming up this week TS ON GUY new set

https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...50075011084289

Old 01-23-2018, 10:40 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Excellent preview photo. Eveline Moura is gorgeous and very talented. will be looking forward to seeing her fully topping her topping and dominating her Male Partner in TS on Guy Action on Friday. Keep up the superb work Louie my friend
This is a great scene, totally TS ON GUY and introducing new actor with cum shot in his mounth - SO FUCKING GREAT
Old 01-31-2018, 01:45 PM
Administrator

Quote:
The month of January for ShemalesFromHell.com has been freaking awesome. because of the following reasons:featured 4 Full TS on Guy Scenes {2 New:January 5th and 26th and 2 Remasters:January 7th and 21st} and each of them were fantastic and enjoyed seeing the Beautiful and Talented TGirls dominating their male partners. and was impressive seeing this type of style being implemented on this site and was a great way to accommodating members that like the TS on Guy Genre. and i would like to see of that of pattern. Thanks for the Magnificent Full TS on Guy Scenes and for taking the time to respond. Btw who's going to be the next Full TS on Guy Scene?. Keep up the great work Louie my friend
See, i think in u all
Old 02-05-2018, 07:28 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Just saw the Weekly Update Preview Clip for this week. Is Jessica Ketlen topping for the entire scene. I hope she is. because it's been while since she has done a Full TS on Guy Scene. and it will be a disappointing if she isn't fully topping.
Yes, she tops guy full scene
Old 02-17-2018, 09:26 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Great Preview Photo. Raica Lima is Smoking Hot and Very Talented and the TS on TS Scene that she did with Bianca Alencar was awesome?.. Will she be topping for the entire scene. I really hope so.
Its a FLEx scene
Old 02-17-2018, 10:35 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Boring And Uninteresting. pairing a gorgeous TGirl like Raica Lima flex scene with a Scrawny Dude like Dante is Disappointing she should of topped and dominated him for the entire scene. it's obivous you didn't take make suggestion of the pattern i proposed on here numerous times seriously. maybe for now i will go somewhere else to get what i am looking for which is TGirls fully topping Guys not flexing with them. because you ain't trying hard enough to accommodate members like myself and please don't say you did that last month,done multiple TS on Guy Scenes or been receving requests from members who've been hiding in the shadows for years. because i've been requesting for you to implement the pattern of adding more Full TS on Guy Scenes for years. and tomorrow's remastered scene with the Unappealing Femboy Jhennyfer DeCastro is garbage and have Zero Interest in watching mediocre scenes. and it looks like this month is not going to good as last month.
No

Its not, i edit scene and was very hot.

Let me understand it. You re talking a scene you dont even watch is boring ONLY because dont follow your specific taste ? Just remember its a site for many tastes not only yours. U should respect other people´s taste because they are important exact as yours with diference they dont post bad coments when i dont do exact what they want. They understand i need have more styles . If after all this time u cant follow their exemples what can i do ?

One day u say OH ITS ALL GREAT LOUIE MY FRIEND, other MONTH WAS A WASTE. You re one of guys i more did things sugested then see this absolutelly inconsistent kind of critic about something u EVEN NEVER WATCH is a big desapointment for me.

I ll still do sets for all tastes - Ts on guy ? Yes . Flex ???OF COURSE . Guy on TYS - I need do more because, SURPRISE, many people like it.

Thats it