Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 11-21-2017, 11:21 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
@Louie Damazo: It is great to see Leticia Rodrigues back looking absolutely gorgeous. it's been a while since we've seen her. and the debut of Nicolly Pantoja who is very attractive. and i would love to see them in TS on Guy Updates as Full Tops dominating their male partners their by making them gag on their Girlcocks topping balls deep and shooting their loads on their faces. And thanks for the 2 Star Updates and keep up the great work.
Thnaks

My intention was do hardcore and i schedule that BUT...she just desapear in day of shooting. No idea why, crazy people
Old 11-23-2017, 10:11 AM
Administrator

Quote:
You're very welcome Louie my friend. that's really messed up to hear that Leticia Rodrigues didn't show up on the day of the schedule video shoot. can't work with people who don't share the same dedication. hopefully she'll get her act together. if not. she won't be lasting too long in the Adult Industry. And i agree that some TS are complicated. I would love to see Rosy Pinheiro and Giovanna Dior in TS on Guy Updates as Full Tops. And will there be a Full TS on Guy Scene next Friday for ShemalesFromHell.com?.
I m testing some new models did solos in last months now
Old 11-23-2017, 12:08 PM

I'd love to see that new tattooed hottie Gaby Ink in a full top video.
Old 11-23-2017, 05:16 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absak View Post
I'd love to see that new tattooed hottie Gaby Ink in a full top video.
Me too, she start now and i just love her suicide girl style. I ll work on it
Old 11-23-2017, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Me too, she start now and i just love her suicide girl style. I ll work on it
With the new girls I think her and Julia Alves would make a nice pair.
Old 11-24-2017, 07:17 PM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo: You're very welcome Louie my friend. that's really messed up that Leticia Rodrigues didn't show up on the day of the schedule video shoot. can't work with people who don't have the same dedication as you and the amazing folks at Grooby do. Hopefully she'll get her act together. if not?. she won't be lasting too long in the Adult Industry. Sounds awesome will be looking forward to seeing the new models. And Julia Alves and Gaby Ink are very attractive TGirls and i would also like to see them in TS on Guy Action as Full Tops.
As u know i balance kind of scejnes but always have some TS on Guy
Old 12-17-2017, 03:31 PM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo:The Full Remastered TS on Guy Update for Sunday December 17th 2017 for ShemalesFromHell.com Starring:Monique Lohan was already uploaded back on Sunday August 6th 2017. (4 months and 11 days ago). Please fix this error on the BrazilianTGirls Twitter Page. Thank you.
My bad, i ll pick another scene
Old 12-18-2017, 06:42 AM

Quote:
It's alright Louie my friend. btw when is there going to be a newFull TS on Guy Update. because the last one was back on Friday November 10th 2017 starring newcomer Juliana Leal and hasn't been one since. .Very nice preview photo. Is Gaby Ink fully topping for the entire scene?. because a few weeks ago I posted that I would like to see her as a Full Top.
Holy shit, so looking forward to that scene!!
Old 12-18-2017, 12:49 PM
Administrator

Quote:
It's alright Louie my friend. btw when is there going to be a newFull TS on Guy Update. because the last one was back on Friday November 10th 2017 starring newcomer Juliana Leal and hasn't been one since. .Very nice preview photo. Is Gaby Ink fully topping for the entire scene?. because a few weeks ago I posted that I would like to see her as a Full Top.
Flex, i m introducing new faces then i administrate it for get best possible footage but we ll have yes a FULL ts on guy scene with a Veteran Super star is just returning for us very soon
Old 12-19-2017, 03:06 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Oh okay i understand. hopefully for her next update for ShemalesFromHell.com will be as a Full Top. Sounds awesome that there will be a New Full TS on Guy Update with a Veteran TS Star returning for y'all very soon. who is the Veteran TS Star and is that going to be Friday December 29th 2017 Update?.
I havea full ts top guy scene yes but i m not sure when ll be avaliable, for sure still this year