Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 03-04-2020, 04:00 AM

Default Janny Costa Solo Update.

Magnificent TGirl Solo Update and debut for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Janny Costa. it is great to finally see her on this site and looking very sexy in a gold outfit and black sandals. Janny Costa is a gorgeous and talented TGirl and star that has a beautiful face and smile,style and personality,smoking hot body,thighs and legs,awesome tattoos,sexy tits and butt and a very big girlcock. thanks for the Magnificent TGirl Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Janny Costa as a Full Top and to her upcoming Hardcore Scene. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend .
Old 03-04-2020, 02:40 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Magnificent TGirl Solo Update and debut for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Janny Costa. it is great to finally see her on this site and looking very sexy in a gold outfit and black sandals. Janny Costa is a gorgeous and talented TGirl and star that has a beautiful face and smile,style and personality,smoking hot body,thighs and legs,awesome tattoos,sexy tits and butt and a very big girlcock. thanks for the Magnificent TGirl Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Janny Costa as a Full Top and to her upcoming Hardcore Scene. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend .
I wait a lot 4 this, i ll get all possible shoot with her
Old 03-04-2020, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I wait a lot 4 this, i ll get all possible shoot with her
Same here. Awesome to hear that you will get all possible shoots with Janny Costa. thanks again for introducing your fanbase this Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirl. and taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 03-04-2020, 08:57 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Same here. Awesome to hear that you will get all possible shoots with Janny Costa. thanks again for introducing your fanbase this Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirl. and taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
SHe dida hardcore so well and so easly that i understand why she is so loved. I really want get more about her and i m working on it
Old 03-04-2020, 10:10 PM

Quote:
SHe dida hardcore so well and so easly that i understand why she is so loved. I really want get more about her and i m working on it
Wicked cool to hear that she did the hardcore scene so well. and that you understand why she is so loved and want to get more about her and you are working on it. And i am very happy that you finally got Janny Costa on this site and she is one of my favorites as well.
Old 03-21-2020, 03:40 AM

Default Janny Costa Hardcore Update.

Phenomenal TGirl on Guy Bareback Update and debut for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Janny Costa. it is great seeing her back and looking very sexy in black lingerie and black sandals. I loved the way Janny was face fucking her male partner and penetrating him in missionary and spooning positions. and shooting her nectar on his face and in his mouth and waving and smiling at the camera and viewers to end the scene. Janny Costa's performance was very impressive and erotic. thanks for the phenomenal update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Janny Costa as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 03-21-2020, 10:11 PM
Administrator

Felas

I m back from a week shootng in middle of pandemy. Never was so hard work, never face shit like this

Lots of great new stuff , lots of barebacks
Old 03-21-2020, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Felas

I m back from a week shootng in middle of pandemy. Never was so hard work, never face shit like this

Lots of great new stuff , lots of barebacks
Excellent to hear that you got lots of great new stuff and Bareback Scenes. looking forward to seeing them. Stay safe Louie my friend.
Old 03-27-2020, 03:06 AM

Default Janny Costa Solo Update 2.

Fabulous TGirl Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Janny Costa. It is great seeing her back looking very sexy in an orange dress. Janny Costa is a gorgeous and talented TGirl and star that has a beautiful face and smile,style and personality,smoking hot body,thighs and legs,awesome tattoos,sexy tits and butt and a very big girlcock. and her performance in the Friday March 20th 2020 TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene that she did for Brazil TGirls XXX was very impressive and erotic. thanks for the Fabulous TGirl Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Janny Costa as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 03-27-2020, 02:52 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Fabulous TGirl Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Janny Costa. It is great seeing her back looking very sexy in an orange dress. Janny Costa is a gorgeous and talented TGirl and star that has a beautiful face and smile,style and personality,smoking hot body,thighs and legs,awesome tattoos,sexy tits and butt and a very big girlcock. and her performance in the Friday March 20th 2020 TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene that she did for Brazil TGirls XXX was very impressive and erotic. thanks for the Fabulous TGirl Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Janny Costa as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
I m trying convence her do TS ON TS. She is so nice but ll ONLY accept it with some ts that she knows and trust. First option was Hannah Rios but she is in Europe (FFFUUUCCCKKKK, can u guys imagine how epic should be this scene ???) but i m arranging few other nice names

Need wait Chinese Pandemy finish before of course