Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 08-16-2010, 10:21 PM

Default Any chance

Of ever seeing any of the girls get an anal creampie cumshot? I've seen a lot of brazilian girls that have done anal creampie. I've seen Ana Paula Samadit, Dany de Castro, Carla Novaes, a bunch of others.

I was wondering if it were possible to have some of these cumshots here. I would love to see them in tg on tg scenes, but if not possible in those, then in regular hardcores would be nice too. It would be a nice new thing to work with, and would bring more diverse cumshots to the sites.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:18 PM
Administrator

ummm

I did it in past but was in Shemalesfromhell.com but its ONLY possible in NO CONDOM scenes but i need tell, many u see in other sites are F A K E
Old 08-18-2010, 10:10 PM

Fake, really? I saw it on some Evil Angel DVDs. If that was fake then they did a really good job at making it fake lol.

Yeah, I know it's only available in no condom scenes. Oh well, I would love to see more ass cumshots in general though man, there's so few out there.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:07 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Fake, really? I saw it on some Evil Angel DVDs. If that was fake then they did a really good job at making it fake lol.

Yeah, I know it's only available in no condom scenes. Oh well, I would love to see more ass cumshots in general though man, there's so few out there.
Not all them but MANY are

I did it in SFH couple times, its good idea for next scenes in this style
Old 08-19-2010, 01:31 AM

Yeah, I've seen some here, but they're still pretty rare in general, it's always nice to see them.