Old 10-26-2018, 02:00 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by legault View Post
Dont know who lohanny dark is lol
i check and i shoot her only for blacktgirls.com years ago. btg well hung
Old 11-10-2018, 05:22 AM

Default Alice Marques Hardcore Update.

The TS on Guy Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring newcomer Alice Marques was amazing. and it is great seeing her back again looking absolutely stunning in black lingerie,stockings and black heels. Alice Marques is a beautiful and slim TGirl that has a very pretty face and smile,fit body and perky tits,very nice butt and a Big Girlcock. I love the way she commanded the action for the entire scene by fucking her male partner from underneath and penetrating him missionary style and bent over the bed balls deep. her performance was extraordinary and her TS Solo Update and debut was impressive. Thanks for the awesome update and for introducing your fanbase to this Very Sexy TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Alice Marques in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and to her upcoming All TS 3 some Update with Yasmin Dornelles and Marcela Herrera. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 11-11-2018 at 02:35 AM.
Old 11-10-2018, 12:33 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
The TS on Guy Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring newcomer Alice Marques was amazing. and it is great seeing her back again looking absolutely stunning in black lingerie,stockings and black heels. Alice Marques is a beautiful and slim TGirl that has a very pretty face and smile,fit body and perky tits,very nice butt and a Big Girlcock. I love the way she commanded the action for the entire scene by fucking her male partner from underneath and penetrating him missionary style and bent over the bed balls deep. her performance was extraordinary and her TS Solo Update and debut was impressive. hanks for the awesome update and for introducing your fanbase to this Very Sexy TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Alice Marques in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and to her upcoming All TS 3 some Update with Yasmin Dornelles and Marcela Herrera. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
This was her first scene for me, some other planned
Old 11-11-2018, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
This was her first scene for me, some other planned
That is great to hear and she did very well for her first scene. And also excellent to hear that you have some other scenes planned. Thanks again for introducing your fanbase to this Very Sexy TGirl and for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 11-18-2018, 03:44 PM

Hello , Louie

When can we see the 3some with Marcelle Herrera,Yasmin Dornelles and Alice Marques ?
Old 11-18-2018, 05:51 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantuflo View Post
Hello , Louie

When can we see the 3some with Marcelle Herrera,Yasmin Dornelles and Alice Marques ?
in 2 weeks no fail
Old 11-18-2018, 08:36 PM

Thanks, Louie and congratulations for your great work.
Old 11-18-2018, 09:44 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantuflo View Post
Thanks, Louie and congratulations for your great work.
I m glad u re liking , mate

I m planning some new shoots right now
Old 01-10-2019, 08:14 PM

@Louie Damazo: i would love to see Yasmin Dornelles in another TS on Guy Update making her male partner gag on her huge girlcock and penetrating him in various positions balls deep and shooting nectar all over his face. {Only Yasmin Dornelles get her dick sucked,Not the guy}.
Old 01-11-2019, 10:40 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
@Louie Damazo: i would love to see Yasmin Dornelles in another TS on Guy Update making her male partner gag on her huge girlcock and penetrating him in various positions balls deep and shooting nectar all over his face. {Only Yasmin Dornelles get her dick sucked,Not the guy}.
Not hard to do and i have right guy to do it. Let me see if she is avaliable, in december she wasnt after day 15 because was to do some sirurgy i think