Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 09-19-2017, 03:02 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
@Louie Damazo: When is there going to be a New Full TS on Guy and Remastered Full TS on Guy Updates forShemalesFromHell.?.because the first 6 updates for this month were TS on Guy Flex Updates and the last new Full TS on Guy Update was July 28th 2017 and Remastered Full TS on Guy Update was August 27th 2017 and hasn't been none since
I ll work in some like this for next weeks NP
Old 10-18-2017, 08:08 PM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo: when is there going to be New Full TS on Guy Updates for ShemalesFromHell.com ?. because it has been nearly 3 months since the last one which was back on Friday July 28th 2017 and hasn't been none since. and month of September featured 7 TS on Guy Flex and 2 Guy on TS Scenes and 0 Full TS on Guy Updates. and there has been a total of 16 Full TS on Guy Updates for 2017. I also understand that as a director you have to assist in all types of styles. but how mixing it up every once in while like it was it for months of July and August which featured 6 Full TS on Guy Updates and all of them were fantastic. and there is a difference between a Full TS on Guy and a TS on Guy Flex Scene. A Full TS on Guy Scene: TGirl is in the dominant role and topping her male partner for the scene. A TS on Guy Flex Scene: TGirl and her male partner takes turns topping and bottoming. and their are not the same type of scene. Hopefully there will be some this month. but i'll keep my fingers x-ed. just a Directive.&.Objective Post from a fan and subscriber's point of view.
I ll make minimum one this week, i didnt forget. Just giving focus now in replace all cams and teach my people shoot 4K. Hope u understand, my friend
Old 10-18-2017, 09:54 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I completely understand that you're focusing on replacing all cams and teaching your people to shoot in 4K. and that you didn't forget.Thank you for taking the time to respond and explaining everything Louie my friend. Will be looking forward to seeing it
But i ll do one minimum, may be more.
Old 10-19-2017, 11:55 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Sounds good.
I was testing new CAMS more new guy then i give focus in teach my crew and produce something that run easly now. I m very late about 4K and i apologize for it. SOme personal issues make me late but now all ll be ok and u felas ll start get amazing 4K footage as i promess

GROOBY ROCKS !!!!
Old 10-23-2017, 03:09 PM
Administrator

Quote:
It's alright we completely understand and it is good to hear that all is well and and your fanbase will be getting 4K Content. Agree Grooby does rock.
Next update in SFH ll be TS ON GUY , already in 4K

Hope u like it
Old 10-25-2017, 02:23 PM
Administrator

Some preview

https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...77142023733248
Old 10-27-2017, 09:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Where's the video and the 1080p download link for this week's update?.
First upload had a prob, i m reuploading it..ll be in 4K
Old 10-28-2017, 12:09 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Bummer,Was really looking forward to seeing this week's Full TS on Guy Update. It's been a while since there's been one on ShemalesFromHell.. Let me know when's it fixed and available. Thank you.
SHits happens, i upload this video 1 week ago but when we ll create update system inform was corrupted then i did again. No idea why upload restart several times but now is all ok. You can get it
Old 11-08-2017, 10:00 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Very cool preview photo Juliana Leal is gorgeous and did great in her first TS on TS Update. Is she topping her male partner for the entire scene?. And will be looking forward to seeing it as well.
Yes, she is. ANother scene did thinking in u
Old 11-09-2017, 10:12 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Excellent. Thank you very much for feedback Louie Damazo my friend. I really appreciate it and all of the superb work and Top Notch that You and the Amazing Folks at Grooby provide your subscribers/fanbase with. Keep up the great work.
A preview 4 u - https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...51914190594048