Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 03-29-2011, 09:49 AM

Default Can you please ask Khan

Why he didn't record Carla Davilla doing much danca do creu. She knows how, I've seen it before. I'm not really understanding this site anymore, not sure if I will subscribe again, I'm not sure why the girls who know how to creu are NOT being recorded? I understand if they don't know how, but Carla Davilla does know how.

I'm very confused/upset. Not sure about spending my money here anymore when I see this
Old 03-29-2011, 12:16 PM
Administrator

Upset about what ??? I m sorry man but this is brazilian transsexuals site not dança do creu site. We do LOTS of things other sites dont do, we bring always fresh models and keep improving quality and this thing about creu is just a detail. We do it some times but not always. If u re unhappy i m sorry. I did lots of requests here in all this time but sometimes looks like was nothing.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:44 PM

dance do creu is stupid who cares about that nonsense. your obviously just a trouble maker trying to start friction for no reason.
Old 04-02-2011, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthy View Post
dance do creu is stupid who cares about that nonsense. your obviously just a trouble maker trying to start friction for no reason.
let me tell you something "junior" member, danca do creu is stupid? Yeah, why don't you tell it to the entire Brazilian population, because it's one of the most popular dances out there lol secondly, how are you going to say I'm just a trouble maker when I've been active on this forum longer than you have.

If you were smart enough to do your homework, I have been asking for this very basic, easy request since June of 2010.

Now Louie, I did not ask for your site to become "danca do creu". Did I ever ask that? No. All I asked was 5 or 10 seconds of it in videos with girls who KNOW how to do the dance. I didn't ask for creu to take over your site. All I asked for was a FEW SECONDS in some of the video that's it

YOU were the one who said you would do it but you and Khan haven't. You always say you are going to "talk to Khan about it" but things hardly change.

Now when you say some girls don't know how to do the dance, I UNDERSTAND. THATS OK. I am NOT mad about that. Most girls DON'T know how so I'm not upset about that.

The thing that I don't understand, is when you have girl who KNoWS how to do the dance, like Samantha Ferraz, why don't you guys ask them to do it? I only ask because you said you would do it.

Now if you said "I'm not going to do that" I would not be upset at all. But the fact is you keep saying you will, but then keep recording girls who can do the dance without asking them to do it. That's all

I'm not asking for a lot, just 5 seconds for girls who KNOW how. Please tell me if that is too much to ask. If it is too much I will stop asking. But if you say you will do it then of course when I see a new video with a girl who knows how to creu I would expect to see just a few seconds of them doing it naked that's all, like Carla Davilla.

But like I said if it's too much to ask for 5 seconds with the girls that know how just tell me and I will NEVER ask again.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ast123 View Post
let me tell you something "junior" member, danca do creu is stupid? Yeah, why don't you tell it to the entire Brazilian population, because it's one of the most popular dances out there lol secondly, how are you going to say I'm just a trouble maker when I've been active on this forum longer than you have.

If you were smart enough to do your homework, I have been asking for this very basic, easy request since June of 2010.

Now Louie, I did not ask for your site to become "danca do creu". Did I ever ask that? No. All I asked was 5 or 10 seconds of it in videos with girls who KNOW how to do the dance. I didn't ask for creu to take over your site. All I asked for was a FEW SECONDS in some of the video that's it

YOU were the one who said you would do it but you and Khan haven't. You always say you are going to "talk to Khan about it" but things hardly change.

Now when you say some girls don't know how to do the dance, I UNDERSTAND. THATS OK. I am NOT mad about that. Most girls DON'T know how so I'm not upset about that.

The thing that I don't understand, is when you have girl who KNoWS how to do the dance, like Samantha Ferraz, why don't you guys ask them to do it? I only ask because you said you would do it.

Now if you said "I'm not going to do that" I would not be upset at all. But the fact is you keep saying you will, but then keep recording girls who can do the dance without asking them to do it. That's all

I'm not asking for a lot, just 5 seconds for girls who KNOW how. Please tell me if that is too much to ask. If it is too much I will stop asking. But if you say you will do it then of course when I see a new video with a girl who knows how to creu I would expect to see just a few seconds of them doing it naked that's all, like Carla Davilla.

But like I said if it's too much to ask for 5 seconds with the girls that know how just tell me and I will NEVER ask again.
ok this is a sex site not a dance site and dont list statistics about dances because it is unimportant to this site. you dont own this board.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthy View Post
ok this is a sex site not a dance site and dont list statistics about dances because it is unimportant to this site. you dont own this board.
Yes apparently YOU own these boards because you are the one who gets to decide what's important and what's not right? And by the way, who started this thread and who was I talking to? I believe it was Louie who actually is the guy in charge of this site? He never said it was unimportant but I guess you are the boss now making all the decisions?

Secondly, you are wrong, this site is not primarily a sex site, it is mostly solo scenes. Normally there are 4 new videos each week, and only 1 is normally a sex video. The other three are solo/masturbation/exhibitionism which means the girl is by herself, which means there is often some dancing and stripping involved. Have you seen the latest Kelly Marcone video? How about the latest Lana Ferriera video? They are dancing in these videos and in many others

Anyway "worthy", I have no idea who you are and I don't ever remember you on these boards but I started this thread speaking to Louie, you are jut line a fly buzzing around in the room. You can continue posting in this thread if you'd like but I'm done talking to you because I honestly don't rally care about what you have to say, I was talking to Louie fromthe beginning. You are more than welcome to start your own thread though
Old 04-05-2011, 11:34 PM
Administrator

ok ok

Peace fellows

I feel guilty for make this post a little agressive and i apologize about it. I want be messenger of good news then need tell i did a new Nicolly Gutier solo to us and she did a very nice Creu Dance that i really hope ll make u happy AST

Lets try dont fight here , guys. Critics are welcome, u guys know i accept it prtty well but also lets try do this in a nice way. We re all reasonable pervs here (couldnt resist) and we can have good comunication avoidind those unecessary attritions

Once again sorry for my bad behaviour
Old 04-06-2011, 04:50 AM

No bad behavior. Some people like different things, it's impossible to please everyone all the time.
Old 04-06-2011, 01:58 PM
Administrator

I know but i like keep all calm here, u all can make critics, i see no prob about it but lets try do it friendly
Old 04-06-2011, 06:31 PM

there you go crybaby now you dont have to stomp and pound your feet anymore. Maybe they can also play that horrible silly baile funk garbage while they do they dance.