Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 09-22-2010, 08:45 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenotaph View Post
Yes, I know Patricia and Alexia had recent sets, but you can never have enough sets with hot models like that. Glad to hear there will (probably) be more sets with Natalia and Kananda!

The recent Patricia set was very nicely done, btw, my compliments to the photographer. This is exactly how things should be done.
Ra

I agree, girls like that NEVER is enough

Khan is working under my specific instructions and my instructions come from...YOU. Thats why is so important u guys post

Old 09-22-2010, 09:03 PM

LOL@(i dont think ll take so long)<--- this make me laugh. Anyway i see Kananda Hickmann latest release on other site, not sure whether it's recorded earlier or recorded recently. If that really latest means she already break up with her bf, lol.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:32 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken View Post
LOL@(i dont think ll take so long)<--- this make me laugh. Anyway i see Kananda Hickmann latest release on other site, not sure whether it's recorded earlier or recorded recently. If that really latest means she already break up with her bf, lol.
Oh man, u have no idea how it piss me off. Couple weeks ago i invite her for shoopt. She agree but cancel in day of work. After that she just told have new boyfriend and cant now

Trust me, have models that i m always looking. Paula Melo suposly would do a hardcore with us but she only agree in do with her boyfriend and the guy was a huge desapointment being soft all the time what make me cancel the hardcore and do only the solo

Trust me guys, its not a easy task what we do here
Old 09-23-2010, 07:31 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Khan is working under my specific instructions and my instructions come from...YOU.
Awesome! I wish more sites would listen to their subscribers...

Another thing I really liked about the Patricia shoot is the fact that she's rock hard the whole time. Very hot. Also bonus points for lustfully sticking out the tongue, licking lips etc.
Old 09-25-2010, 05:29 PM

Ooh, if it's requests we're doing then I've got some:

Gabriela Martins - Anything; solo, with another TG, guy or woman would be awesome. Haven't seen her do anything for ages.
Gabriela Nicola - Seriously, you gotta get more shoots of her cumming. What a talent.
Marcinha de Belem - I love her. I'd marry her if I could so whatever you get is awesome.
Mel Gaucha - Probably the hottest blonde around right now. Great cummer and really very very sexy.
Mireya Lima - Think she's in Italy as I've seen her in some ANP stuff. Very sexy, very hung, so if she's about, hook us up!
Vivienne Porto - About as convincing as any TG I've ever seen. Get her the debut on this site she deserves! And give me her number.

That's off the top of my head, not sure if they're impossible to get hold of but here's hoping!
Old 09-27-2010, 02:39 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarwinsMutt View Post
Ooh, if it's requests we're doing then I've got some:

Gabriela Martins - Anything; solo, with another TG, guy or woman would be awesome. Haven't seen her do anything for ages.
Gabriela Nicola - Seriously, you gotta get more shoots of her cumming. What a talent.
Marcinha de Belem - I love her. I'd marry her if I could so whatever you get is awesome.
Mel Gaucha - Probably the hottest blonde around right now. Great cummer and really very very sexy.
Mireya Lima - Think she's in Italy as I've seen her in some ANP stuff. Very sexy, very hung, so if she's about, hook us up!
Vivienne Porto - About as convincing as any TG I've ever seen. Get her the debut on this site she deserves! And give me her number.

That's off the top of my head, not sure if they're impossible to get hold of but here's hoping!
Gabriela Martins - She is out of market for drug problems, very serious

Gabriela Nicola - So in my plans. I want hardcore but she doesnt want it now but i m insisting

Marcinha de Belem - In my plans

Mel Gaucha -She is in Salvador in Bahia. When comes back i ll have new stuffs

Mireya Lima - In Italy

Vivienne Porto - I had no lucky to get sets with her and she is in Italy now but i REALLY want
Old 09-28-2010, 04:54 AM

My ultimate and sole request = Carla Novaes bottoming 100% with a tg, any tg. I know I said Rafaelly Ninfeta and Isabelly Killer, that would be nice too. But my highest priority and hope is to see Carla finally do a scene like that.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:19 PM

Default Mel Gaucha & Barbara Vasconcelos

Louie, I'm still waiting for Mel Gaucha topping someone...you promised ..where is Barbara Vasoncelos? Haven't seen her in ages.. any chance you could get her to Top somebody? Thanks as always.
Old 10-02-2010, 12:41 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam22001 View Post
Louie, I'm still waiting for Mel Gaucha topping someone...you promised ..where is Barbara Vasoncelos? Haven't seen her in ages.. any chance you could get her to Top somebody? Thanks as always.
Yes but she is in Salvador (Capital of Bahia state) for months. I need she be in Rio or Sao Paulo to do that
Old 10-02-2010, 03:11 PM

what about carla novaes? I wanna see her bottom to a tg.