Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 02-13-2015, 08:30 AM
Administrator

Fucking shit

My fault break one my own rules and now i m paying. I promess minimum a solo from Fernanda. It was ready to do but guys, just try understand and i know i ll look so mother fuckker talking what i ll do but reality is : shemales are nuts. Today, we had many things planned to do. I wake up 6:30 a.m. every single day i shoot, i got a message from her that just leave Rio for Sao Paulo.

I schedule that, she ASK ME ME to do that what make this action worst, and now i m lost in first carnival day with no options to work.

I hope she see how bad was this action and look to me for finish what we deal as soon possible.

and i only ll tell u things when have all stuff in my machine with 2 backups

I m totally frustrated right now
Old 02-13-2015, 03:11 PM

its ok damazo
Old 02-13-2015, 03:22 PM

It's alright Louie my friend,We understand,Hopefully You and Fernanda can straighten things out,Don't worry about the Solo Set.

Last edited by knightrider82; 02-13-2015 at 03:41 PM.
Old 02-13-2015, 03:24 PM

I hope this doesn't mean she won't be getting booked in SP. I understand if you are angry at her. Don't worry about the solo.
Old 02-13-2015, 08:20 PM
Administrator

I know it ll sound sooooo prejudice but deal with trannies is quite different of do same thing with normal people (see, so prejudice).

Hormones fuck their brains so bad that they have dramatic changes of actitude in short time changing back for no reason after some time. Some Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde (Banner and Hulk) thing. She did nothing so bad only dont honnor some agrreemenmts we had but, well, she is not the first and for sure ll not be the last one do it with me...Actually that´s my day by day routine
Old 02-14-2015, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I know it ll sound sooooo prejudice but deal with trannies is quite different of do same thing with normal people (see, so prejudice).

Hormones fuck their brains so bad that they have dramatic changes of actitude in short time changing back for no reason after some time. Some Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde (Banner and Hulk) thing. She did nothing so bad only dont honnor some agrreemenmts we had but, well, she is not the first and for sure ll not be the last one do it with me...Actually that´s my day by day routine
Oh i see,She didn't honor her end of the agreements that you and her made,Don't be so hard on yourself,Louie my friend,She'll come around.

Last edited by knightrider82; 02-14-2015 at 07:08 AM.
Old 02-14-2015, 06:32 AM

Quote:

whoa thats bad man, i hope this doesnt mean she wont be out new domy
Old 02-14-2015, 12:26 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
Oh i see,She didn't honor her end of the agreements that you and her made,Don't be so hard on yourself,Louie my friend,She'll come around.
They change idea bloody fast then i have no doubt in few days she ll look to me asking do more sets. This is main reason i need keep my ideas only for myself before have all stuff ready
Old 02-14-2015, 03:39 PM

Quote:
They change idea bloody fast then i have no doubt in few days she ll look to me asking do more sets. This is main reason i need keep my ideas only for myself before have all stuff ready
Indeed they do,I am also sure that Fernanda comes looking for you asking to do more sets,Because she has alot of potential just waiting to be used,And she is a Rising Star and the New Domy,I see your point.
Old 02-15-2015, 09:38 AM

damazo, how about trannies that do hormones, have done steroids and have a drug problem? talk about a disaster becuase everyone knows steroids makes you have a bad confrontational attitude.