Visit Brazilian Transsexuals! Visit Shemales From Hell!

Go Back   Brazil Shemale Forum > Main Category > Brazil Shemale Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 06-07-2020, 05:39 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 539
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
She is not avaliable 4 now
Oh okay thanks.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 06-07-2020 at 06:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 06-07-2020, 06:52 PM
na2smoove na2smoove is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
She is not avaliable 4 now
When she is can we see her bottom to another ts?
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 06-07-2020, 08:23 PM
Mike1234 Mike1234 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 204
Default

Maybe her and Anna kelly ?
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 06-07-2020, 09:00 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by na2smoove View Post
When she is can we see her bottom to another ts?
Bronze Bottom ? Horrible idea: She dida set for another producer friend mine bottom and her told was shit, she just hate be bottom

CRAZY
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 06-08-2020, 11:41 AM
legault legault is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Bronze Bottom ? Horrible idea: She dida set for another producer friend mine bottom and her told was shit, she just hate be bottom

CRAZY
Thats ok I prefer seeing her top the hell out if other tgirls

I wanna see her one day with adriana rod, yasmin dorneles, or some other super hung tgirl
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 06-08-2020, 01:30 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by legault View Post
Thats ok I prefer seeing her top the hell out if other tgirls

I wanna see her one day with adriana rod, yasmin dorneles, or some other super hung tgirl
Yasmin not avaliable now and Bronze is out of city. Corona make some girls just desapear
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old Yesterday, 12:39 AM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 539
Default Adrielly Bronze-Mariana Lins Update.

Superhot Interracial TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Adrielly Bronze and Mariana Lins and a perfect pairing as well. It is great seeing Adrielly looking absolutely gorgeous in a black outfit and red patented leather ankle boots. and Mariana back as well looking very sexy in a yellow and white bra and panties and black patented leather shoes. I loved the way Adrielly was topping Mariana in missionary,spooning and doggystyle positions. and shooting her nectar on her tits and kissed each other and waved at the camera and viewers to end the scene. Adrielly Bronze and Mariana Lins's performances were phenomenal and erotic. thanks for the superhot scene and introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Adrielly Bronze as a Full Top and Mariana Lins in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old Yesterday, 11:43 AM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Superhot Interracial TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Adrielly Bronze and Mariana Lins and a perfect pairing as well. It is great seeing Adrielly looking absolutely gorgeous in a black outfit and red patented leather ankle boots. and Mariana back as well looking very sexy in a yellow and white bra and panties and black patented leather shoes. I loved the way Adrielly was topping Mariana in missionary,spooning and doggystyle positions. and shooting her nectar on her tits and kissed each other and waved at the camera and viewers to end the scene. Adrielly Bronze and Mariana Lins's performances were phenomenal and erotic. thanks for the superhot scene and introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Adrielly Bronze as a Full Top and Mariana Lins in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Another set i did respecting requests u guys do, great see 2 bombshells with so great chemistry
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old Yesterday, 05:44 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 539
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Another set i did respecting requests u guys do, great see 2 bombshells with so great chemistry
Indeed you sure did, and we appreciate it. and completely agree that it is great 2 beautiful and talented bombshells with amazing chemistry. thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Terms & Conditions  |   Billing & Support  |   Spam Policy  |   DMCA

©2015 Copyright BrazilShemaleForum.com. All images on this site are original content or licensed material. We hold model releases and IDs for every model and are compliant to 18 USC U2257 Compliant. The records required by Section 2257 of Title 18, United States Code, with respect to this site, and all graphical materials associated therewith on which this label appears, are kept by the custodian of records: Wanderson Batista dos Santos, X Vortex Produções Ltda, Av Nossa Senhora de Copacabana 1302/609, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil. Any misuse, unauthorised use or copyright infringement of these images whatsoever will be met by criminal and civil litigations WITHOUT FAIL.